Does anyone mind a lady on the board? I love this site!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

watcher

Re: Does anyone mind a lady on the board? I love this site!

Post by watcher »

Wow. We should all be so lucky.

birdgunner2002 wrote:Watcher,
It is really great - sharing that is... My wife was a bit taken aback at first, and felt as though I did not need her. After I explained it was almost like a 3some and that 2 sets of lips and tongues were better tha one, she understood. Long story short, it lead to swinging and a fantastic sex life.

watcher

Post by watcher »

Wow. We should all be that lucky. Enjoy!

birdgunner2002 wrote:Watcher,
It is really great - sharing that is... My wife was a bit taken aback at first, and felt as though I did not need her. After I explained it was almost like a 3some and that 2 sets of lips and tongues were better tha one, she understood. Long story short, it lead to swinging and a fantastic sex life.

watcher

Post by watcher »

Like a big sweet lollipop or an ice cream cone. I will lick up one side while you lick down the other. Take turns running our tongues around the head letting our tongues melt into one another while slurping up your big hard cock. We'd get it wet and slick from our tongues.
Then I'd lick the base while suck the head. And once we really get going I would suck your balls & finger your ass while you suck your throbbing shaft until you cum all over both of us. Then I would lap up every drop of sweet creamy cum off your cock.

How's that for starters?

awtoeman wrote:Wow! Very nice Watcher!
So, if I were sucking on my beautiful cock, "how" would you assist me? ;)

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

[quote="watcher"]Like a big sweet lollipop or an ice cream cone. I will lick up one side while you lick down the other. Take turns running our tongues around the head letting our tongues melt into one another while slurping up your big hard cock. We'd get it wet and slick from our tongues.
Then I'd lick the base while suck the head. And once we really get going I would suck your balls & finger your ass while you suck your throbbing shaft until you cum all over both of us. Then I would lap up every drop of sweet creamy cum off your cock.

How's that for starters?

OH......

MY.......

MOTHER......

FUCKING......

GOD!!!!!!!!!

World Z

Post by World Z »

I have a thing for ladies and small, pretty feet, i enjoy the site of them, never tried anything though.

If i could find a lady who had nice small feet and was sexually open and liked me selfing that would be fun.

I would like to have her feet on either side of my erect shaft, gently massaging me with feet and toes, bend over and suck on her cute toes and then sucking on my own cock, alternating and combining the two. Would be a huge turn on for me, love it when girls eyes get that smoky look or their eyes go wide in wonderment.

Knowing woman can be into selfing is a very good thing.

cumdrinker1

Post by cumdrinker1 »

Does the thought of a man swallowing his own cum turn you on?

Has anyone ever done that for you? Do you like swallowing cum?

The reason I started drinking my own cum was to see what it was like when my girlfriend (now my wife) sucked my cock and swallowed my load.

But she doesn't know I drink my own cum...

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i thought i had replied to this before, but i was just reading through the old messages and didn't see a reply from myself, so let's try again!

first off, not only do i not mind ladies in here...i am thrilled to have them! as a straight man who can self-suck, there is little more exciting to me than the thought of someone like you joining in one of my sessions. i have dreamed scenarios like you, esioan, and world z have painted above many times, and just wish i could experience that. do you ever make it west to the pittsburgh area? :wink: