Very Nice true story

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

soloseth

Very Nice true story

Post by soloseth »

This story is true and the people who are in it are real. So I would rather not share the real names. Tell me if you like it after you have read it

I was in highschool and I was 18 years old when this happened. My teacher for Government was young and very hot. She had a very good figure and a nice face. Her tits where mediem and very perky. She would often not where a bra. And her has was curvy in a good way. I got to know her very well and we started talkin everyday. Finally she invited me to hang out with her for awhile after school. I went over to her house and she welcomed me. She said that she heard some very interesting things from my friend which she helped awhile back.
By this time I was already getting nervous looking at her. I had been wanting to fuck her ever since i saw her. She said that she heard i could SUCK MY OWN DICK!! I was so ashamed that she heard that. But then she told me that she wanted to see this for herself. And if I didn't do it for her she would fail me. I knew I had to, it turned me on to have her watch. i took of my pants to show her my already hard cock. She said DO IT ALREADY OR I"M FAILING YOU. I quickly sat on the couch bent over and swallowed as much of my cock as i could. I started to suck and suck. I could see her taking of her pants and finger herself. Then she said stop.
She said that she was very turned on by me and had been wanting to get with me ever since. But she wanted to do something with me that i had never done before. She said that I don't want you to suck yourself anymore today. After she said that a man walked in not that big pretty average guy. I said what the hell is going on!!! Finally she told me that she wanted me to have a threeseome with this guy. And if i don't do it she would fail me and tell everyone That i can suck myself. I had to do whatever she told me. We started out by getting totally naked all the of us. She was very bossy and the man and I did everything she said. She ordered him to suck my dick. I was like fuck this then she reminded me and held me down. I dare not disobey her. He started to suck my cock this was the first tim ever someone els did it. It felt amazing his mouth was warm and oozing with saliva. She then kissed me and started with tongue. I grabbed her tits and she moaned when i sucked on them. Finally she told the guy to stop. And ordered me to suck his dick. While she sucked mine. HEr mouth felt AMAZING. she took my cock all the way down. But i was still worried about the cock that was infront of my face. I had to do it though. I opened my mouth and took the cock. If i had to do it i might as well get into it. I took the cock all the way in my throat. It wasn't half bad the feeling of another dick in my mouth. it didn't take long for him to blow his load. I must have sucked it good. It went all down my throat it was so much that i didn't think i could swallow it. But he held his cock all the way down my throat so i had no choice. FInally I was cumming in my teacher's mouth. She took it all in her mouth. Then ordered me to open mine she spit all my cum in my mouth. And I swallowed it. After that we all got dressed and the man left without a word. She knew I enjoyed it so she knew i wasn't gonna say anything. She told me next time it will only be you and I....

But that is another story.

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

Is this REALLLLY TRUE???????
79ecra

Juice

Post by Juice »

Good For You

Juice