Cock twist exercise to stretch it.............

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

senior sucker

Cock twist exercise to stretch it.............

Post by senior sucker »

When im flaccid I can twist my cock 360 degrees. Then tug it and hold 3 or 5 min utes. Does anybody have experience with this procedure? Is it possible to stretch the ligs this way? Would it give me the extra 1/2 inch I need to get my pulsing nob into my mouth ? Please share your ideas with me.... :?: :?:

seahorses

Re: Cock twist exercise to stretch it.............

Post by seahorses »

senior sucker wrote:When im flaccid I can twist my cock 360 degrees. Then tug it and hold 3 or 5 min utes. Does anybody have experience with this procedure? Is it possible to stretch the ligs this way? Would it give me the extra 1/2 inch I need to get my pulsing nob into my mouth ? Please share your ideas with me.... :?: :?:
You wouldn't be Max-extender who posts over at the Newart site would you? Only there is a current post there uncannily similar to this!!!!! If so, we must have similar tastes - if you see what I mean.

senior sucker

Post by senior sucker »

mmm mmmm let me think about that. Similar tastes you say. Im on a ss site and there is a good possibility that others may also have something in common with me, or I with them. I see and taste what you mean.... I only dicovered this site last year, and its good for me.....How long you been on this path ?

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

Use a Penis Pump or Weights...
79ecra

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

79ecra

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

Also use HGH!!!!!!!! You will gain in all areas (length, width, etc.)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just over 9", and then I started to use Serostim HGH, and I grew to over 10"+!!!!!!!!!!! (My feet did grow too though, as they were a size 10 1/2-11, and now they are 12-12 1/2!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is called: ACROMEGALY
79ecra

senior sucker

Post by senior sucker »

79ecra How long did you take it before you begin to see results ? Can you get that at
gnc or Wallmart ? I have a pump but I dont seem to have much luck so far. :?:

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

Oh, I get it on the black market. Sadly, I live in an area of CA (Los Angeles), that has a very HIGH rate of AIDS and HIV...so it is very easy to get GH Kits. I swear though, this is a MIRACLE drug. The foutain of youth it is, and it actually makes your cock grow...
79ecra