Best way to surprise wife?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

selfingman

Best way to surprise wife?

Post by selfingman »

I've been a selfer since the tender age of 14. I gave it up when I started dating as I just wasn't interested. About the age of 34 (almost 6 yrs ago) I discovered this topic on the internet.....and gained a new interest...lol

While I have been working towards the goal of a full deep throat... best I can do is the full head......

Anyway with that out of the way.... My wife of several years does not know about this ability. How do I broach the subject? She knows I can give a quick lick and that's all I could do without proper stretching anyway...

She is a bit kinky...but also self conscious...so the fear is that she would think I don't need her, which is FAR from the truth....

Any thoughts?

soloseth

Post by soloseth »

IF she is kinky then maybe she will be into it. Ask her whats the sexiest horniest thing she could do to herself. Then after she tells you, you should tell her that the horniest thing you could do to yourself is to suck your own dick. then in front of her just say i'll give it a try acting like you've never done it before. Then suprise suprise you can do it. And she will see you do.

If you do it tell me how it goes?

selfingman

Post by selfingman »

I like that idea.....might be worth a try... any others?

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Show her this picture and gauge her reaction
Attachments
lucky.jpg
lucky.jpg (42.26 KiB) Viewed 6689 times

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

Just come right out and do it in front of her. I always show a chick (the first time), by just letting my cock flop up and hit me in the face when we are changing positions during sex. I will usually just sit up or lay back and let it hit me in the face (chin, mouth, etc.), and the woman ALWAYS says: "DAMN! Or: OMG! or: WOW! YOUR COCK REACHES ALL THE WAY TO YOUR FACE! YOU COULD PROBABLY SUCK YOURSELF IF YOU WANTED TO!" And the rest after that is simple....
79ecra