yoga question

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Zelfzuiger

yoga question

Post by Zelfzuiger »

How many people here have followed yoga class?
I want to try it in order to get as flexible as possible but is it really good for that?
i heard half of it is just floaty breathing excersizes and hummmmming and only a small part of it is getting flexible.

i mainly wanna do it for 3 reasons actually; 1 learning how to safely selfsuck
2 get flexible
3meet chicks ;)

anyway this was a serious question, can you tell me our expieriences of yoga classes?
hi, I haven't got a big weener!

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

Yoga is GREAT!
79ecra

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

Especially HOT YOGA!!!!!!!!!

http://www.bikramcalgary.com/
79ecra

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I mentioned this in another thread, about taking a 1-month introductory yoga class:

I don't know exactly how many there were, but I'm guessing aside from myself that there were 3 or 4 other guys there, all older than myself. A couple were there because they said it helped their back problems, arthritis, etc. The rest of the class was female, most of them older than myself too, although some not quite as old as the guys. I think there was probably no more than a dozen students there at any given time.

There was a woman there who was taking the class with her son, who I estimate was about 10-11 years old. She was rather overweight so she had a hard time doing the poses, but he was really good at it. I don't know if he was naturally flexible because he was still young or because he had been doing yoga (or gymastics, or something else) for a while. I couldn't help but wonder if he had discovered selfsucking. If so, good for him. I can't help but wonder where I'd be right now if I would have kept at it when I discovered it when I was 13 and hadn't taken the next 14 years off. I gave up because the best I could do was lick it. I was too impatient to take the time to master it. That's one of my life's regrets, because I just might be able to deepthroat myself if I had kept at it.

I had two reasons for being there. First and obviously, I wanted to limber up enough to selfsuck better. Second, I was hoping to meet some attractive (and flexible) single women. There was one woman there that I thought was very attractive, but it turns out she was a bit older than I thought because I overheard her talking about her kids just getting their driver's licenses. I was shocked. She looked like she was in her late 20s.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

As most realise selfsuck exercises are yoga based, but it’s not just a case of being flexible that helps you achieve your goal; another very important aspect is breathing – there’s no point in becoming flexible if when you get down there you find you can’t breathe. For those of us who aren’t naturally flexi, we may have to work hard to perfect the extreme positions required, depending on prevailing circumstance: weight, age, length of cock etc,. But no matter what, to be able to sustain the position and enjoy the experience of having your cock in your mouth without the risk of injury you need to be relaxed in that positions and able to breathe as freely as possible. Yoga's breathing exercises may seem airy-fairy to the macho, but if you want to succeed, or suck self should I say, then you’ve got to do them, believe me. Other aspects to consider are:
Overall fitness
Diet
Detoxing
Making sure the stomach and bowles are empty before extreme exercise