First time posting

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Happy Boy

Re: First time posting

Post by Happy Boy »

i have a suggestion / request...can we see more than 40 seconds? :)

i know there isn't enough space here at al's to post a large file, but maybe you could upload something on megaupload.com or rapidshare.com and give us the link here? you do such a good job on yourself...i would love to see one of your sessions from start to finish (or at least enough of one to get off to while i'm watching it. ;) )

...and i certainly don't mean to sound ungrateful, many thanks for the clips you have posted so far!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey - are you complaining about the size of my... attachments? ;)
The largest file size I can afford to allow is 16MB - not huge, but plenty big for clips up to a few minutes long and even longer if they're compressed well. If anyone has a clip that's too big they can send me a message and we can see what we can do about getting it up here on the forums.
Al

hjj090

Post by hjj090 »

Hello everybody, i noticed there hasn't been much action on here in the last week or so, so i thought i would post some vids. The first one is a little experimental vid i did just to see how it looked, and it turned out kinda cool, but it is a little shaky so sorry about that. The next vid is a little longer, about 3 mins, by request of happy boy, asking for longer vids. Also it is my first vid where you can see me cumming in my mouth. hope everybody enjoys and please leave a comment if you liked it.
Last edited by hjj090 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bigwhitemeat

Post by bigwhitemeat »

Great videos hjj090, I can see your progress in your vids. Keep it up and don't stop. Soon you will be able to deepthroat yourself again. If you haven't already discovered, you may never be satisfied, you will always want to get more and more of your cock into your mouth... at least that's the way I feel. It's a personal challenge to get deeper and deeper.

The only suggestion I can give to make your vids better is to place your light source behind the camera, that will eliminate the shadows you get from overhead room lighting. I just use a lamp or one of those shop lights with the clamp.

MORE VIDS!!!

alfie101

Post by alfie101 »

It's absurd how much I just came into my mouth over these vids! Keep up the great work!

hjj090

Post by hjj090 »

here is a vid that i made a couple of days ago. i had to split it into two for some reason cuz it wouldn't upload. hope everybody enjoys it, and make sure and leave a comment if you enjoyed it. i will work on posting some more soon.
Last edited by hjj090 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

slck201

Post by slck201 »

hot vid, part 1 is good when u face cam,
i lick my cock, if u have yahoo : slck20
hit me

hope to seee u soon

hjj090

Post by hjj090 »

alright guys, since it looks like i have passed 5000 views on this thread, i am going to try my hardest this weekend to really stretch so i can attain as much depth as i ever have before, i am also going to try and make sure i cum in my mouth, and lastly i am going to make sure i am recording when i do this so everyone can see. look for a post soon, and wish me luck.

hjj090

Post by hjj090 »

anyone up for a cam session, got mine installed today, pm me if you want to.

unclespunk1049

Post by unclespunk1049 »

Those recently shared vids are hot. You are a very sexy guy and, to say the least, flexible! Would love to see you on cam someday. Let us know when you plan to do so.

Uncle : )

hjj090

Post by hjj090 »

i was hoping for some one on one cam sessions, but if there is interest i will do one for a group of people. last night i was on zoig and hooked up my cam, and i let everyone in the room know that i could suck myself just to get things started, and a few people watched while i sucked myself and came in my mouth. it is so exhilarating doing that in front of everyone.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Love to have you figure out a time when you'll be showing off your skills in the solosuck.com video chat and post it on here! I'll send out a message to my email list and we'll see if we can get some other guys in there suckin' and swallowin' solo-style!

Al

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

coulda swore i replied to this before, but i don't dee it in the thread... well, let's try again!
aleingang69 wrote:Hey - are you complaining about the size of my... attachments? ;)
not at all, we all have to do the best we can with what we have been given. lol!

i didn't know you could do up to 16mb...the multiple cum from the last video i shot is a bit under that, i'll have to try posting it here.

and thanks for the longer vids hjj! you actually get a chance to enjoy the newer ones a little before they end. :)