cumming in my mouth

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

hjj090

cumming in my mouth

Post by hjj090 »

Hello everybody, i have some new vids that i thought i would post. The first one is a little experimental vid i did just to see how it looked, and it turned out kinda cool, but it is a little shaky so sorry about that. The next vid is a little longer, about 3 mins, by request of happy boy, asking for longer vids. Also it is my first vid where you can see me cumming in my mouth. check my other thread for my other vids. hope everybody enjoys and please leave a comment if you liked it, and let me know if it made u cum as much as it does for me.
Last edited by hjj090 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Artist

Re: cumming in my mouth

Post by The Artist »

Nice vids.
Loved the longer one. It really worked for getting me off.
You look great on camera.

Ditch

Post by Ditch »

Oh...yep, that did the trick - u rock! :)

dman007

Post by dman007 »

The cum video was really hot. Its good to see someone that knows where their cum should go after a good SS, in their mouth. Hope you enjoyed your creamy treat!!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Yeah - thanks man - beautiful. Love to see a close-up of you squirting your load into your mouth!
Al