Vegas update

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Selfellatio

Vegas update

Post by Selfellatio »

Vegas Trip

I need everyone who is serious about making it to Vegas the last Saturday of the month to RSVP me so I can get an idea how big of a conference room we need to book... So I can plan what we want to do. We are finding out it will be around 100.00 for the room and A little more for the conference room. I am thinking for the Voyeurs they may have to pay a small fee to view the Selfers who do not mind meeting people and with the possibility of a show or techniques we can share. If there are any volunteers to give a show to help defray the cost of the conference please include that in the email. In the polls I am showing 41 at the moment that they are for sure they are going to show up. I need to know from the percent of people are selfer and who are the voyeurs so please include that in the email as well.

So I need to know:
1. Are you planning on going for sure?
2. Are you a Selfer or a Voyeur?
3. Are you a selfer that wouldn't mind giving a show to help defray the costs?

Thank you and I'm sorry for any cross posts.

Self

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

So, the last Saturday of July? That would be the 30th.

What exactly is going to go on in the conference room? Are the demonstrations going to be there or in the hotel rooms?

To answer your questions:

1. I am not totally sure yet. I want to go, but I have an Alaskan cruise that my family is planning this summer and I need to make sure that it won't interfere. My sister is planning the trip for our parents anniverary and we'll be gone a week. Odds are it won't be a problem. The chances of me making it are pretty good. Vegas is only a 6-hour drive for me. Would we need rooms for Friday or Saturday night?

2. I am a selfer (you know that already)

3. I will not be giving a show. I want to be there to get help to do it better. I am not good at it yet to be much of a show anyway.

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

I have a place in Vegas, and usually stay there once a month
79ecra