From a different angle

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

seahorses

From a different angle

Post by seahorses »

It’s just occurred to me that among all the suggestions, hints and tips in regard to stretching and techniques; I’ve never seen any mention of pushing down and outward with your tailbone? Though requiring little effort and possibly something guy’s do subconsciously anyway, it’s of great significance when bending from the waist. Like bending forward while sitting and touching your toes with your chest touching your thighs. Push out and back with your tailbone, or coccyx and you will find your chest slipping down between your thighs. It’s similar to pushing while taking a dump, but best not to get the two confused….. ooops! Anyway, try it and let us know if it helps.

seahorses

Re: From a different angle

Post by seahorses »

314 view and it hasn't helped anybody? I don't believe it. I can only assume they thought they'd find pictures 8)

torae

Post by torae »

personally I don't quite get your description so perhaps that's why no one commented yet.

ganymedetroy

Post by ganymedetroy »

That is actually how i manage. Sure, if I lean forward I can get my head in my mouth, but if I press my hips forward I can get at 3/4 of the shaft in usually, sometimes the whole thing.

-Pete

razzer69

Post by razzer69 »

I'll be honest I don't quite get the movement/position that you're describing?

World Z

Post by World Z »

Aha. I know what you are talking about now. I do this all the time.

You dont just lean over at the waist (like just fold in half) but its like you thrust your bottom forward as well, bringing your crotch more forward so you can take more of your cock in your mouth, makes it easier to reach too.
Just makes it a different angle and can help you go further down, quite an odd one to explain in word form but its a really simple thing to do people.