newbie ???s

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

moe421

newbie ???s

Post by moe421 »

well i'M a newbie here & just hope you all can tolerate my 'newness'..i'm sure there will b (and have been) similar posts to mine but i gotta do this...like i said, i'm new and can NOT self-suck as of yet...but hey every old dog CAN learn a new trick right?. i am hung a little over 8" & always have been pretty flexible (& i DO workout regularly if that counts for anything).. so i'm thinking its possible at some point to suck myself off...oh and as for some more info. i'd fall under the 'thin' category-170-ish pounds (but no 6-pack here), about 5'10"...what i think i could benefit from is some ideas/suggestions from you experts out there (who i and every other man on earth are jealous of btw!).. bear with me here...do any of u guys stretch out before u try and get there? like back stretches or anything? did any of you have to do this to get u there? have u found that any position is better? (i.e. throwing legs over ur head while lying down?, sitting on a couch or chair?)..do u guys find u benefit from any cockring or device?-does it help get u closer? did u guys just do it right off or have to slowly work on getting there? any other stuff you would like to share would be great to hear too-when u started being able to do this or how u figured out that u could...? i really appreciate the feedback guys..

edstone

Re: newbie ???s

Post by edstone »

this has all been covered.. take some time to read over past posts.. i myself have been able to deepthroat my cock down to my balls, and blast cum in my mouth, it took a while to get there but i did it.. now i just have to get back! lol good luck..

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

There’s no justification! Believe it or not, fat out of condition guys with short cocks can suck themselves off whereas lean guys, fit and well endowed can’t make it. It could be genetic, who knows? The most important facet, I think, is desire. If you want ‘bad’ enough you’ll overcome. Fore those not possessing the ability or attributes natural, yet still believing they can achieve, may have to dedicate themselves to training, dieting and whatever else it requires and still with no guarantees. But, as long as you don’t over do it; be as relaxed as possible while training, chances are you’ll get there.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Yeah - my being a skinny guy with a big dick; I've probably helped to fuel the incorrect notion that you need to be that way to suck your cock. One of our most talented guys here on the solosuck forums is "happy boy" and he's definitely not the stereotypical physique for a solosucker:
viewtopic.php?t=356

It is hard to say what makes it work for one man and not for another - I know there's a major genetic component for me and I think it's probably a big factor for anyone.

Hey Edstone - hope you're getting your flexibility back - we'd LOVE to see some more video of you chowin' down on that big meat.

Al