Finally got caught

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

edstone

Re: Finally got caught

Post by edstone »

well thats another great update.. the site ive been going to is incest-tube.com.. maybe ill see ya over there..

tryptamine

Post by tryptamine »

by all means sir, do continue... the incest haters dont have to read it

big11inch

Post by big11inch »

My sister shows up at my house last night after midnight. If it was anyone else, I would have been pissed, but I knew at least with her something pleasurable would probably happen. She was quite drunk and very playful. I took advantage of the situation and was all over her, telling her how badly I wanted to fuck her. Within 10 minutes I had every stitch of her clothing off, and guided her into my bedroom.
She climbed onto the bed, and I told her to get that pussy ready for me and she started playing with herself as I stripped my shorts off. I had a raging hard on and she told me that she was so ready for me.

I climb in bed and while i'm beating my meat, I straddle her chest, and rub my cock head all over her face and I tell her to kiss the wet head. When she does, I push into her mouth and ask her if she wants this in her pussy, she moans and I push almost all the way into her throat for a second, pull out and inch my way down to the pussy she has been playing with. She is soaking wet and I slide slowly in. I can feel how tight she is as I slowly enter her....then I'm all the way in. She's squirming and I whisper in her ear to fuck me. She puts her feet on my lower back and she starts fucking me nice and slow...all the way in, all the way out, over and over. After about a minute, I grab her ankles and raise them over my head, pull all the way out but for my throbbing head, and I tell her to get ready to be fucked good. I slam into her and she screams. Over and over I'm slamming into her as hard as I can, watching her tits bounce wildly. She's got her fingers in her mouth to muffle her screams the whole time, then I slow way down and being real gentle with her, I wait for her to reach her orgasam, and did she. She was grabbing my hips and told me she wanted me to fuck her like I wanted to.
I went back to fucking her as hard and fast as I could. I banged into her one final time and as I was exploding in her, I bent over and started sucking madly on one of her nipples. She was holding onto my hips, making sure she had all of me in her..When we finished, I lowered my mouth to her cum filled pussy and gave it some TLC and at the same time, enjoyed the delicious fruits of my labor. Jean was wimpering and she had tears in her eyes. She told me that it kinda hurt but that she wanted to satisfy me.
It was the best raw sex ever.
We have agreed that when I do the self sucking, it will be her that will be my partner.

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

Friggin BEAUTIFUL 11" er!!!!!!

However, the next time you fuck your hot sister, please for me and Im sure a few others here, finish wish a cum shot on your face or in your mouth. Maybe then your sis can lick off all your cum :)

edstone

Post by edstone »

great stuff.. i hope this is true!

edstone

Post by edstone »

why dont you see if shell take pics with you??

big11inch

Post by big11inch »

My sister will not leave me alone. I get home from work Thursday morning and within 20 minutes, she is knocking. No sooner had she said good morning, she was begging me to "perform for her". She says she can't stop thinking about me giving myself blowjobs. I got no problem with that so we go up to the bedroom. She sits on the bed as I undress and when she sees my cock, she smiles. I walk up to her and I kiss her, and she reaches for and finds my cock and begins to stroke me. I pull away from her and sit next to her and tell her that I never want this to end and I start licking my stiff cock head.

She starts taking her clothes off and in no time, is playing with herself as I get down to my business. "Suck that big cock", she says as she is really getting herself going. We were both getting ourselves going pretty good. I'm moaning and Jean says, " Make that big cock shoot but save some for me" and she snuggles her head in between my legs and starts licking my balls and my shaft and I start spurting. She starts licking my lips and and licks what she can that is running down my cock. Man, it was incredible. Within five minutes we were 69ing and eventually ended up fucking each other again. I hope none of this comes back to haunt either of us, but she is so damn sexy and horny and I can't stop myself.

cumdreamer

Post by cumdreamer »

Big11inch, that was so horny, incredibly sexy and hot.

How does it feel 69ing your sister?

Icantdoit

Post by Icantdoit »

I'm a very opened minded human being, but I definitely think that is weird that your sister enjoys watching you self suck....

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

FUCK!! I LOVE IT!!!!!! MORE!!! MORE!!! MORE!!!!

Eddie

Post by Eddie »

Keep up the good work...Please!

Eddie

Stealth007x

Post by Stealth007x »

I love this story. Hope you get to keep this up with your sis!!!

big11inch

Post by big11inch »

Well, here we go again... :D

Jean calls and tells me that she has a water leak in her basement. When I get there, it turns out to be a water heater....after 7 hours, I get a new one installed and after some discussion, she convinces me to spend the night there. After some beers, she starts asking me if I need a blowjob, and I let her know that I definitely plan on giving myself one.....she just smiles and tells me that she was hoping I would say that.

Jean spreads a blanket on the living room floor and tells me she is hitting the shower, so I decide to get myself started. After a while Jean appears, completely nude and I'm well into sucking myself off. She gets on the floor and crawls over next to me and starts rubbing my balls and playing with my ass. She asks me if I would like to have my ass fucked and I let her know that I might be willing.

She comes back with a jar of vaseline and her friend.....a 7" dildo. She starts playing with my ass hole again and gets me all greased up with the vaseline and is fucking me with her finger real nice. I pull off and watch her for a while as I'm trying to keep from cumming too soon. She lubes up the dildo and strokes it getting it nice and slick, and rubs my asshole with it then puts the head of it in my ass. " Suck that big hard cock for me" she says and as I get back to feeding it to myself, she starts inching that dildo up my ass. Now she is fucking my ass with it nice and slow.....in and out, and asks me how it feels to take two cocks at once. I just moan and continue savoring my own cock.

After a while she can tell I'm ready to explode and she reaches for my cock and tells me she wants to shoot it all over her tits. She rolls over and while holding onto the dildo that is shoved all the way in me, she beats me off while i explode all over her. I straighten out and she tells me to lick her tits clean and as I'm cleaning her up, she's sucking my cock to get everything left on it.

I end up sleeping with her that night, and we did fuck later and once again in the morning.

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

hey 11" er, I will trade my sister for yours :)