Enjoying my Cum after a few months

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

thedoctor

Enjoying my Cum after a few months

Post by thedoctor »

I have spent a number of months with my girlfriend and this morning, I had this mad desire to just get my cock back in my mouth and taste a good morning mouthful.

I decided to take the day off after cumming twice and swallowing every drop. It took me a bit to relax my hips until I could get the tip into my mouth.

OH but what extreme pleasure it was to feel my cum hit my tongue. I swallowed the first load pretty quick as I couldn't wait. My second load, I savored it a lot longer but it sure has been a while not having my own cum as a nice reward.

I am now stretching and relaxing as I want to get back to having at least the first couple of inches past the tip.

I plan on swallowing as much of my cum as I can today. I just finished off a third load in a shot glass to celebrate...

:)

thedoctor

Re: Enjoying my Cum after a few months

Post by thedoctor »

I don't think I will ever go this long again not enjoying my cum and more importantly my own cock in the morning or after work.

Stealth007x

Re: Enjoying my Cum after a few months

Post by Stealth007x »

Sounds like a great time this morning. Will you post pics? I can't SS yet but I really enjoy my flavor as well. Have more fun with this today!!! :twisted: