any thoughts on other forums?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Happy Boy

any thoughts on other forums?

Post by Happy Boy »

when the self-fuck forum idea was brought up, i had suggested maybe adding a few others like "how to", "contacts/meetings", and "stories" ( see viewtopic.php?p=49#49 )

these are topics that i feel deserve their own space, since the first two really came up frequently on the previous two boards, and i think seperating the stories out would be great for those of us that are into erotica. it would also keep this area more centered on discussions about ss.

i have a couple stories that i would like to contribute to get that forum rolling when and if it gets added, and i also have several that i have saved from past boards that i can repost

what do the other members think? i don't think we need to go 'hog wild' with a bunch of other forums, but i thought those three would be welcome additions. opinions?

MikeB

My 2 Cents on More Forums

Post by MikeB »

I personally get nothing out of the "wanting to meet" posts, not only because I'm not looking, but because there are 8 zillion places in the world, and I don't see myself hopping a plane to Zurich for mutual masturbation. So, I'd vote for that forum.

oipistoi

how about more forums

Post by oipistoi »

I think you're right Happy Boy.
One, 'cause I like the way the self fuck forum is turning out.
And, two, 'cause it's a neater more organ-ized way to do this.

So, without going too hog wild..I vote, bring out your fora.

C