Hunching Over Using The Computer...

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

jamesters

Hunching Over Using The Computer...

Post by jamesters »

While it's often said to be unhealthy to hunch over when using the computer, how many of you here do it? Do you think it's increased your front bending ability and helped you with autofellatio?

ganymedetroy

Re: Hunching Over Using The Computer...

Post by ganymedetroy »

I have various hobbies that have kept me hunched behind a desk. I even had a job for some time where I had to literal look at the floor all day. I know that some day I may suffer from some sever back troubles. In the mean-time, it has definitely helped me help myself.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

While there are probably some aspects of the computer hunch that make frontbending easier it's not all good. All-over muscle tone is important if you want to do injury-free solosucking and, depending on what position you're sucking in it's definitely a big advantage to have some extra muscle. For the plow it's great to have some extra muscle in your ass and legs. A strong "core" is good for just about everything and that's not something that hunching encourages.
Take breaks and figure out ways to work small strength-training moves onto your daily routine - you'll be happpier and healthier in the long run and you'll be sucking your dick longer too!

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

no. It will not help at all. It will actually hurt rather than help