Making it feel good...

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

dangerdude

Making it feel good...

Post by dangerdude »

Hi, I'm a long time lurker, first time poster.

I've been SSing for 4 years now, always striving to go that little bit further. I could lick my head right from the off, although it didn't feel very special. I kept stretching and going further over the years to get to where I am now, which I think is about my limit. I can get it all in using gravity assist, and I can get past my head in the c position without even using my hands. But it still doesn't feel particularly good. I've searched for lots of blowjob guides, but none of that seems to help. I've tried squeezing it to blood flow to the head, licking around it and even put my tongue into the slit. That wasn't fun. So far the only pleasure I've had from SS has been finding I can get past that next centimetre, no real sexual fun though.

Does anyone have any help?

Thanks in advance :D

aleingang69

Re: Making it feel good...

Post by aleingang69 »

Hmmmmm - that's a tough one.
What do you do with your cock that does feel good? Jacking off? Fucking? Getting sucked by someone else?
If there is something else that feels great then how does the stimulation differ from your solosucking?
Have you tried stroking your cock as you suck? Doing other things you like: playing with your ass or balls or nips?
Does the idea of sucking your cock turn you on? Do you hve any negative feelings about it?

Sometimes if you're used to one kind of intense stimulation - especially jacking off - it can be difficult to enjoy other things because you've trained yourself to enjoy one thing. Doing a "cock fast" for a few days to a week can get you extra-horny and increase intensity - don't allow yourself to stimulate your dick at all for a while and see if that helps.

Let us know how you do with this!
AL

colcamp

Post by colcamp »

I understand whats he is saying. I think alot of the time because the positions we get into can put alot off stress on the body. Therefore taking some of the relaxed physical please away, so you have to compensate. I used to think their was a direct coalition to the muscles that are stressed in the back when in the plough position and the muscles in the penis, while in those positions it was virtually impossible to stay hard. But I don't believe that anymore. I like most selfers have a hard time staying hard in the plough position, and when your not fully hard it sometimes difficult to get into it...or onto it. I found being verbal really helps me get hard. I try to get into, say things like " dam thats a big cock" "you want me to suck that big cock?" " suck that cock". It always gets me hard. I also slap ,my cock off my own face...helps too.

I

poppedvertabra

Post by poppedvertabra »

I have a hard time getting off in the c or x, theyre both cool but for me they put too much "other" stress on the body to go all in. Upside down c/handsfree gets it done.

dangerdude

Post by dangerdude »

Sorry for not responding in... forever!

The good news is that I've found a solution to my problem.
Previously my tongue was just getting in the way, so I put it at the back of my mouth and left it there. Big mistake. Now I lick around the cock, especially the glans. That feels GREAT.

Of course, bodily stress was another very important issue, as you stated. I've since found that the 'C' position on the floor with a cushion to lean on is quite nice.

Thanks for the help, guys!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Well there you go - another happy solosucker!
It's ALL about the tongue, man - I can keep myself right on the edge of orgasm with my tongue on my frenum in a way I can't do otherwise - it's incredible!

Al

ganymedetroy

Post by ganymedetroy »

Hey, BJs sometimes aren't for everyone! There are times when I think I'd prefer a nice handjob. You might to rethink about your sexual pleasure. If you are excited about getting your penis in your mouth, you might want to focus instead on the taste and texture; find a way to get your sexual gratification from sucking rather than being sucked.