Getting sucked off for the first time.do it yourself?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Poll - your first ever blowjob. From yourself or someone else?

1. Self service
58%
2. Another person.
39%
3. Other
3%

Total votes: 36

Jenner

Getting sucked off for the first time.do it yourself?

Post by Jenner »

The first mouth my penis was ever in was my own, and it was actually a few years until I discovered the luxury of having a girl suck me off. Not that this stopped me having the occasional go myself. So I was wondering how many of you all here had the deed done by yourself the very first time?

aleingang69

Re: Getting sucked off for the first time.do it yourself?

Post by aleingang69 »

I started sucking my dick early so it was 6 or 7 years before it ended up in someone else's mouth.

torae

Post by torae »

Definitely self-perform on the first BJ lol

I was a lot more flexible as teens, 14 or so when i first did it. Now it's a work out just to lick :cry:

swallowingmycum

Post by swallowingmycum »

I'm jealous, an ex girlfriend sucked me. Would have been nice to of sucked my own. But hey I'm also looking to suck someone elses for the first time, I am so hot to have a guy cum in my mouth and swallow all his tasty semen.

I have been trying to contact Alfie in the forum because I want to hook up and have a BJ buddy to meet every week.

vegetix

Post by vegetix »

Not off sadly but first time sucked was personal.