Bend my spine :(

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

neosoul1984

Bend my spine :(

Post by neosoul1984 »

Hello guys :),
I am just a new member on the forum and i am stretching for a while now just so i can get to please my cock! :wink: But when i do the position while i get my legs over my head, my spine wont bend downwards :(. As you can see in the picture i am not a big guy, so i think it is easier for me but... :cry:. Hope you people can give me some tips :)

img000155m.jpg

Harveyz

Re: Bend my spine :(

Post by Harveyz »

There are really three things you can do to improve your flexibility. Practice, practice,practice. Be sure to stretch before following these steps.

oxelo

Post by oxelo »

I find your post very interesting .. I have your own body .. so the advice they give you can help me too .. experts expect

seven5incher

Post by seven5incher »

I just sent you a PM about it. : )

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I used to be like you. I had a similar build and spine that didn't bend too much. I kept doing stretches, mainly the plow position, and over a period of a few months I was able to touch my penis to my forehead and nose. From there, I kept trying to bend more into a tight ball and eventually was able to get it to my mouth. I never got further than between the lips, but it's possible. Just keep at it.

buddhaPIMP

Post by buddhaPIMP »

I agree with the first reply, its all about practice practice practice but also patience as well. It's not only the muscles in your spine being flexible but you'll notice as you go it's also the shoulder, neck, arm and leg muscles that need to be stretched too along with the spine to make the extreme bend possible. It took me about a month or so to make contact and after i did it was full throttle and no turning back. So again its more of a whole body stretch and it will take some time but its worth it to actually have your own cock in your mouth.

neosoul

Post by neosoul »

Hi :)

I have been stretching and practicing for ss for a while now, i can bend my spine easier but i cant bend the top of my spine close to my neck downwards in the plow position. I think thats the most important area to bend, because it brings your mouth the closest to your cock. Anyone has ideas for me? :wink: btw my cock is around 17,5 cm so you think i can make it? :|

Thanx :wink:

colcamp

Post by colcamp »

I was there when i started. Now I can get 3 inches and and suck or fuck my face good! The best advice I can give to a nebie is play close attention to your stomach muscles and learn how to relax them. The plough is good for for getting extra help with the legs. I find exhaling and letting your gut kinda relax is good for the first deep bend, then suck your stomach in and pull down...slowly. You will get a feel...muscle memory. Now when i flip over on my back where i bend at or above my stomach it allows my cock to touch my nose...no stress at all. Pay close attention to your STOMACH RELAX IT.

I still cant believe sometime Im actually sucking my own cock! And geting deeper! 1 day DEEPTHROAT!