X position photos from new member, please comment!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

seven5incher

Re: X position photos from new member, please comment!

Post by seven5incher »

Here's my pic. Sorry for the crappy paint job. I just got out of bed and did this one. I can deep throat btw. : ) I really want to cam with you when you have some time. Send me a PM and let me know in advance when you would like to.
Last edited by seven5incher on Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

flexiguy89

Post by flexiguy89 »

seven5incher wrote:Here's my pic. Sorry for the crappy paint job. I just got out of bed and did this one. I can deep throat btw. : ) I really want to cam with you when you have some time. Send me a PM and let me know in advance when you would like to.
you should DEFINITELY post more x position pics! :)

seven5incher

Post by seven5incher »

Thanks so much kai! Is it just me or is there a solo sex revolution in the making?

yogalover9

Post by yogalover9 »

hey guys, im back!, I hurt my right leg and haven't really been able to post but im getting back to it and I had to change my name but this is the new incubus9. Good to be back!

volatileangel

Post by volatileangel »

Really hot. And I'll do it for you if you're in the UK :P