ANYONE EVER BEEN CAUGHT WITH YOUR DICK IN YOUR MOUTH?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

buddhaPIMP

ANYONE EVER BEEN CAUGHT WITH YOUR DICK IN YOUR MOUTH?

Post by buddhaPIMP »

Either on purpose or accidentally? I never have been but the thought of getting caught is pretty thrilling. Care to share any war stories?

Stevie

Ziggurat

Re: ANYONE EVER BEEN CAUGHT WITH YOUR DICK IN YOUR MOUTH?

Post by Ziggurat »

Almost, but not quite.. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2635
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Almost, and, sadly, it wasn't even remotely fun or hot. I was 12 and I was sucking my dick in the living room, forgetting that my sister was asleep upstairs - I thought...
She wasn't asleep, and she she somehow came downstairs without making any noise that I heard (having my hard cock in my mouth seems to distract me). I did hear her with enough time to get out of the seated sucking position I was in and I was starting to fumble my way back to having my pants on when she walked past, looked in and said "what the hell are you doing?"
I mumbled something dumb and we both got on with things and pretended it never happened.

I've sucked myself off in a LOT of public places but I guess I'm too cautious to have any good stories about getting caught ;)

Al

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

Im sorry Al, I dont mean to upset you, but I have to be honest. I hope we can all be honest here on SS.com.

That story with your sister was SO FUCKING HOT!!!

I dont have a sister, but if i did, I wouldnt want her catching me in the act either. BUT it is so hot hearing about others that did get caught :)

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I am surprised that she didn't make a bigger deal about it. Are you sure she knew what you were doing?

Hopeless

Post by Hopeless »

So, does your family know about your infamous talents now? since you're famous and on the internet and all... How do you think they'd feel towards it?

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Hopeless wrote:So, does your family know about your infamous talents now? since you're famous and on the internet and all... How do you think they'd feel towards it?
Well, I'm not sure about Al, but I went on national TV here in Canada and said I could self-fuck and even gave the yahoo group address and this webforum to prove it. Sometimes at family gatherings I'm just sitting there and I'll see someone staring at me with this look. (It's always the same look..) and I always wonder if they're trying to figure out how to start up the conversation... "So is it true? Can you really do that? How did you figure it out??" that sorta thing. Never happens though.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

ssandsfwithgf

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

I don't think anyone has ever seen me with my cock in my mouth without me knowing, but about five years ago, when I was 25, I had a younger girlfriend stop by my place to visit (she was 17 or 18 at the time). I was sitting at my computer just surfing and whatnot, and she had found a little portable digital camera and started looking through the pictures and videos on there. To my embarrassment, I had forgot that I had made a short 2 minute video of me going to town on myself. I don't believe I climaxed in the video and I didn't know she was watching the video the entire time until I turned around and saw that the video was just ending. Of course, I tried to take the camera away, but the cat was already out of the bag. The best part about the story is that she enjoyed the video, wanted to see more, and eventually we went to her parent's cabin one weekend and she made me suck myself while she jerked my cock until I came into my own mouth. Good times.

deantn

Post by deantn »

ssandsfwithgf wrote:I don't think anyone has ever seen me with my cock in my mouth without me knowing, but about five years ago, when I was 25, I had a younger girlfriend stop by my place to visit (she was 17 or 18 at the time). I was sitting at my computer just surfing and whatnot, and she had found a little portable digital camera and started looking through the pictures and videos on there. To my embarrassment, I had forgot that I had made a short 2 minute video of me going to town on myself. I don't believe I climaxed in the video and I didn't know she was watching the video the entire time until I turned around and saw that the video was just ending. Of course, I tried to take the camera away, but the cat was already out of the bag. The best part about the story is that she enjoyed the video, wanted to see more, and eventually we went to her parent's cabin one weekend and she made me suck myself while she jerked my cock until I came into my own mouth. Good times.
Now that is hot as h***, would like to be able to SS but never could get close. But having a young girlfriend watching you do it just made my cum fest a little better now.

ssandsfwithgf

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

It was very hot and a lot of fun. My current girlfriend knows I can do it too, but we usually just take turns sucking my cock before sex and whatnot. She's never caught me either (that I know of). Sometimes I'll sneak off to the bathroom for a quick selfsuck but I don't think she knows what I'm doing in there. I hope someday my current girlfriend will be open to me blowing my load all over our faces--that would be a nice xmas present. :-)