pineapple fact

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

apretzelfan

pineapple fact

Post by apretzelfan »

Believe it or not.....

There are a lot of foods that affect the taste of your seminal or vaginal fluids, but pineapple is one of the strongest. Eating a lot of pineapple makes you taste sweeter, and less ‘fishy’.

http://johnonfood.com/ingredients/10-st ... nt-page-1/

Report your findings!

volatileangel

Re: pineapple fact

Post by volatileangel »

There are also a lot of foods which increase your cum load to.

You can considerably increase your load with a slight change in diet. Check out these Cum Facts

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

I agree with both comments. I drink a lot of the pinnapple,orange, & banana mix. My cum has been fantastic this past year.

Volume increase though as well is more of mood for me...

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

that's kinda funny. My wife and I both hate pineapple, and never eat it. Yet, I find her cooze always tastes kinda like pineapple joose. Which is great, cuase I dont eat pineapple becuase of the texture, I actually like the taste of pineapple joose. :) My spunk is very salty and has quite a potent smell as I prolly consume about two pounds of old or extra old cheddar cheese a month!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

vegetix

Post by vegetix »

I've noticed a difference based on diet. Lots of cherries work too. I wish they were not so expensive.