Selfing in the Morning - How Many Do It?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Eddie

Selfing in the Morning - How Many Do It?

Post by Eddie »

Hey self suckers,

I read a lot of selfers who write that they can't do it easily in the morning. I used to think that too, and would give up, feeling too stiff. Sometimes I could just lick the head, leaving me wanting more.

Things have changed in recent years. I've been doing a good exercise routine every morning. Although I don't have time to self most mornings, I find that it's not difficult any longer. I'm still not as limber as in the evenings, but there's something very special about doing it in the morning.

My weight is down to a slim physique which makes self sucking a lot easier. Getting stoned makes the pleasure factor even higher too, and adds to the excitement. Edging is something I like to do, getting lots of cum before having a full orgasm. Two or three levels of edging make for a nice wet self suck, and the final splash is very intense.

Saving cum from an earlier but recent cumming is great for lubrication, smell, taste and it acts as an aphrodesiac. Try it, if you haven't already. That will help all of you beginners who say you have a hard time with taste and swallowing when you cum. Eventually, you won't lose interest, but will look forward to the big splash down.

Practice, excercise, stretching...all important!

How many others enjoy morning selfing? Please post.

Try it. You'll like it!

Enjoy,

Eddie

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

There's no way I could even get close in the morning. I tried a little bit around 11:00 am on Saturday and couldn't come within six inches of making contact. At that point, my body wasn't going to let me do it no matter how much time I spent doing stretching. Perhaps you are in a lot better shape than I, so it may be significantly easier time doing this than I do. My back actually hurt a little bit after doing that for no more than 30 minutes, so I haven't tried since then. I am hoping sometime this week I'll be able to do it, which would have to be at night when I'm relaxed and given myself time for my dinner to digest. I haven't done it in a couple of weeks so I am itching to do it again.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

back when i was in better shape, i used to be able to go at it first thing in the morning... "not a morning person" is quite an understatement for me, but it really was a nice way to start off the day when i was in the mood. :wink:

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

I SS ANY time of day!
79ecra

hap_soloman

Post by hap_soloman »

I've done on a few occassions in the morning. It's a great sensation, since my senses are more alive and my sexual drive is @ peak. Too bad it is twice as difficult in the morning and I can only do it if I have time and patience.

Suckcess

Post by Suckcess »

hap_soloman wrote:I've done on a few occassions in the morning. It's a great sensation, since my senses are more alive and my sexual drive is @ peak. Too bad it is twice as difficult in the morning and I can only do it if I have time and patience.
I finally was able to suck my cock in the morning this past weekend. The last time I tried to, I tweaked my back.