a Real contortionist doing autofellatio?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Hopeless

a Real contortionist doing autofellatio?

Post by Hopeless »

I've seen lots of autofellatio videos, but i don't think I've seen a real contortionist ever do it. I've looked at all these youtube videos and pictures of contortion to an extreme where it looks like a guy has no spine at all, and I've always wondered what kind of depth they get when doing autofellatio, but unfortunately most contortionists don't ever film themselves doing it. Anyone happen to know of any videos like this?

aleingang69

Re: a Real contortionist doing autofellatio?

Post by aleingang69 »

I think anyone who's putting themselves out there in public as a "Contortionist" is unlikely to put out sexually explicit videos or pictures because they know it'll limit the audience for their non-sexual contortions. It's sad but true - we live in a sexually-repressive world.

On the other hand; I think I'm as much a real contortionist as anyone doing it in a circus or on Youtube - I've just made different choices about what to share with the world and what to focus my genetically determined extreme flexibility on.

So my answer - click on the "video clips" link at the top of this page and you'll see what you're asking about ;)

AL

Hopeless

Post by Hopeless »

Yes, Al your videos are amazing and I love watching them! But what I meant was someone with equal or almost equal ability of a professional contortionist. I agree that no professional contortionist would ever film a video of themselves doing autofellatio, but not every guy with that ability becomes a famous circus act, right? There are probably more contortionists in the world without a dream of going into showbiz than there are contortionists actually in the business. And that's what I'm referring to when I meant "real contortionist".

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Zlata was prolly the only contortionist that went public with her adult career as well, however, now that she is getting world famous for her contortion, she seems to have stopped the adult stuff. You can still get it on her site if you're willing to pay for it though. There are a few clips of women who've even come closer to self servicing their bodies, but they are clothed as they were doing performances for contortion purposes. Most of these clips are fuzzy as they are dated. Zlata I think currently holds a world record for most flexible woman as she can front bend and back bend to the same degree. She's hawt... I love to watch her stuff. I watch it for hours... :)
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

longfelo

Post by longfelo »

Here's a defferent kind of contortionist in the X position:

http://www.pbase.com/khunchild/image/125359002

No action shown, but I'm betting he does. Other photos in this set show extreme forms of PE: one guy has his dick wrapped around a pole with a guy standing on the pole, and another guy with his dick wrapped around a sword and a guy standing on the sword.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Beautiful photos!
Looks like a gathering of Indian sadhus - here's a direct link to the photographer's site:

http://khunchild.multiply.com/photos/al ... /Naga_Baba

There's another gallery of sadhus on the site.