Hi! Im new and i need help

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

papi16

Hi! Im new and i need help

Post by papi16 »

Well, im a young guy from brasil and since a long time ago i've been tried to selfsuck but i always failed.
First of all i do a bit of excersice in order to streth my muscles, and did de X position. The most i stretch, the nearest i've been. But always need 5 cm more to reach the head of my penis.
In addition i have some kilos, so my stomach its a bit fat, could someone give me some tips or advices? Thanks to everyone!
PD. sorry if i had any mistake, because im learning english :D

apretzelfan

Re: Hi! Im new and i need help

Post by apretzelfan »

First, you cannot bend a ball. Loose the weight.
2nd, within reason, you can modify your body.
But it does not happen over night.
Find a good yoga book. It will teach you from generations of experience.
Remember, some people are just naturally flexible & others are not. Dedication is the key- - - not effort. practice & eat less.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Have you tried other positions? The X is great for some guys and not so good for others.
If you haven't done so already - set aside a few hours and read through this forum's old posts - it's a goldmine of great advice from many, many men who have devoted huge amounts of time to the art!

Al

ganymedetroy

Post by ganymedetroy »

Hey Papi,

I started when I was still fairly chubby, and it did not pose a problem for me (except breathing occassionally). Having either a long penis or being tall will help. I am tall, but not very long, and I can swallow the whole thing when I really go for it. Try the plow position: lay on your back, put your feet behind your head, straighten your legs, then push your groin toward your mouth. The extra weight will probably help push your groin to your mouth.

-Ganymede

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

You're holding out on us, Ganymede - we want to see pictures ;)

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

I through my legs over me head.... you'll still have to work at it... but it is a goal...

work at it daily... it is a lot of fun... and the rewards ... well... get busy...

with my legs over my head I could lick my tip... it does take a bit though to get a few inches..... but it is worth it....

enjoy.... I do...