Selfsuckers give better head

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Hopeless

Selfsuckers give better head

Post by Hopeless »

I would imagine that men who can suck their own dicks are better at giving blowjobs than ordinary men because they know what feels good when they do things with their lips and tongues. Has anyone you've given blowjobs to mentioned anything about you being the best blowjob they ever had, etc.? I also notice it's more pleasurable to view as well, not just because it is autofellatio, but because the autofellatio videos I view (namely Al's videos and Shamman69's videos) they really know what to do with their lips and tongues that really get me going!

aleingang69

Re: Selfsuckers give better head

Post by aleingang69 »

I have had a lot of 5 star reviews for my cocksucking over the years ;)

I had YEARS of dicksucking practice before I ever had another man's cock in my mouth so I think it's inevitable that I'd be better at it than most beginners. I think I've always been better at getting my dick sucked than I would have been without solo practice too - more sensitive to what the sucker is going to enjoy.

Thanks for a great topic Hopeless!

Al

Hopeless

Re: Selfsuckers give better head

Post by Hopeless »

aleingang69 wrote:I have had a lot of 5 star reviews for my cocksucking over the years ;)

I had YEARS of dicksucking practice before I ever had another man's cock in my mouth so I think it's inevitable that I'd be better at it than most beginners. I think I've always been better at getting my dick sucked than I would have been without solo practice too - more sensitive to what the sucker is going to enjoy.

Thanks for a great topic Hopeless!

Al
No problem. I would love for you to suck my dick one day. Are you up for it? :P haha.