Amateur self-suck video - HOT!!!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

chpoof

Amateur self-suck video - HOT!!!

Post by chpoof »

OK, up until now, I've only really gotten turned on watching the super-hot self-fuck video I shared on another thread, but I found this self-suck video on another site the other day and thought it was VERY exciting. I don't know the name of the guy, but he's very attractive (reminds me of Eminem in the face, only much hotter), and towards the end of this clip, he takes a full load in his mouth. I've attached some screen caps for you to get an idea. The file itself is available for download at the link below. It's almost 85 MB in size and runs for 14:30.

Enjoy! :D

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=94TRQDD1

The Artist

Post by The Artist »

Awesome video.
Another one to inspire me.
Thanks for posting the link.

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

You're very welcome! :)

hotjude429

hot hot

Post by hotjude429 »

thanks for this damn hot vid

ZelfZucker

Post by ZelfZucker »

Does anyone know how long it takes to download? -i have dsl rated at 1 MPS.

Post by Guest »

I've seen a couple of other clips of this guy - does anybody know who he is? If we can find him I'm make a full-length video of him!
AL

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

ZelfZucker wrote:Does anyone know how long it takes to download? -i have dsl rated at 1 MPS.
It took more than an hour and I have a cable modem.

Dog

It IS Eminem

Post by Dog »

Holy crap! It really is Eminem .. look closer at the dude's face.

UnendingFury

so NOT eminem

Post by UnendingFury »

Dude, I have this vid on my comp and there's no way it's eminem. This guy is like 18 or 19yrs old. I know you can also get it from the website "Amateur Boy" under the videos section. however you need a UGAS I.D. to get into this website.

Dog

How to...

Post by Dog »

How to view this? I'm dumber than sack of hammers when it comes to computers. I downloaded the mega whatever, took an hour or more. So now what? I don't see anything. Do I have to log in to the site? Thanks anyone who can help ..

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I finally watched it -- I have two smaller videos of this guy but this one is bigger, longer, and better. Who is this guy? I'd give anything to do it with as much ease as he can.

As for help with the video, it's a Windows Media Video. Are you using Windows? If not, you probably don't have Windows Media Player which is the default viewer. I suppose there may be other viewers out there that support WMV files. If you do but only get sound then you may need a codec to view it. Does anybody have any other ideas for Dog?

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Thanks for he direction CH, it took me about 45mins download time with ASDL. Dog, I play it on RealPlayer, but I imagine it will also play on other programs. What operating system do you have? And as say you're not particularly computer minded, what are you doing to open the file? It could be something quite basic that'a causing the problem, though I doubt it's nothing that one of us here can't help you with. Happy to help
Sea

Dog

Thanks Black and Sea

Post by Dog »

Thanks for the advise. I have an older computer, win98; rather clunky. I've viewd Al's clips on Real and Quicktime, but don't have WMV. I'll try and fetch it later, if my computer doesn't blow. BTW, I have videotaped many of my ss sessions over the last few years--varying degrees of penetration, etc. Some of these scenes, I think, would make some damned hot stills. Maybe you can tell me what equip I need to use to get some posted? I wouldn't have a clue. I plan to buy a digital camara soon. Thanks again guys.

~Angelic~

Post by ~Angelic~ »

OMFG that was awesome................only took 15 mins to download, and now im all wet.............DAMN!!!! he is soooo hot *drooling*

ibssmm

File way too big!

Post by ibssmm »

aleingang69 wrote:I've seen a couple of other clips of this guy - does anybody know who he is? If we can find him I'm make a full-length video of him!
AL
Hi Al, is there a way for you to zip this file....it is way to big for my downloading? TY
Last edited by ibssmm on Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.