Ehlers–Danlos syndrome

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

LoveThyself

Ehlers–Danlos syndrome

Post by LoveThyself »

For some reason, this never occurred to me. I have a mild form of Ehlers–Danlos syndrome and used to be double jointed everywhere. I didn't realize that there is a connection with flexibility and Ehlers–Danlos syndrome. I am thinking that this helps me to selfsuck. According to wikipedia, most contortionists have EDS. Anyone else think this is the case for selfsuckers?

blacksunshineaz

Re: Ehlers–Danlos syndrome

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Not me, I'm as flexible as a steel girder. I really have to work at it to even make contact.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Is it contagious at all? :wink: Of course I know it’s not, but I’d love to get it! It would make life so much easier.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Definitely contagious, Seahorses, but the only way to get it is to get fucked by a man who has it while you're sucking your own cock, so limber up and relax that hole :)

There's a whole spectrum of collagen disorders (if we want to call them disorders) - I definitely fall somewhere in there. I've spoken before about the downsides - heart damage and open-heart surgery for me, but the disorders manifest in different ways in everyone who has'em.

Relax and enjoy the good bits!

Al