Finally - my glans into my mouth for the first time

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

gimjen

Finally - my glans into my mouth for the first time

Post by gimjen »

Just wanted to share ;-)
Today i managed to get my glans into my mouth for the first time :D
Thought I´d never could, but I constantly improved my technique.
If anybody "new" wants to know the one that works best for me:

Don´t eat before practicing (get your intestinal empty) and drink a lot during the day. Take a hot shower and relax.
Put some blanket or something similar together in the middle of your bed to gain some height , that´s where your back should lay on afterwards. So you can put your feet on the left and right side a bid lower besides your head. That´s what made the difference between "lick the glans" and "get the glans in my mouth" today!
Lay on the blanket, feet over shoulder with some solid ground (wall) and relax. Then get closer to your cock minute by minute and learn to breath normally.
One arm (the right one in my case for it´s more movable) goes over your (right) leg, your ampit resting on the back of your knee or upper leg.
The (left) leg stays straight against the wall. Then you can use your (right) hand to put your ass towards your face and to direct your cock into your mouth.
That´s it!

Good luck - it´s worth it!

AlwaysCummin

Re: Finally - my glans into my mouth for the first time

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Congrats! Sure is a marvelous feeling popping your cock inside your mouth for the first time, isn't it?

tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

Does placing those blankets and pillows in the middle of your back HELP with keeping your chin off your chest? I'm generally on a harder surface like a carpeted floor with a very thin pillow behind the head. Pulling legs up and putting feet under the bed has been quite effective but still have NO LUCK getting even the glans into the mouth because the chin is pressed so close to chest. I can lick down on the shaft but get get the mouth open enough to finish the job. I'm very skinny and tall with a very long backbone which just does not help.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

If your chin is getting in the way I'd say you're probably doing most of your bending in your neck - you need to work on getting more curve into your back. The pillow is probably making it worse in your case. Flat, comfortable surface to lie down on and something to hook your feet under is probably best - get there and then relax without trying to suck your cock - see if you can let your back go to get a more uniform curve through your whole spine.

Be careful and have a great time, man!

AL