video clips of man cumming on face with woman's help

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

whitezanella

video clips of man cumming on face with woman's help

Post by whitezanella »

I apologize if it isn't "relevant" enough to the subject of self-sucking. I couldn't find any place appropriate to post this question. Is there any video out there that shows woman jerking off a man, making him cum on his face? I have looked everywhere, and I can only find man cumming on his face with the woman watching. That's boring, as I want to see the woman being part of the act, like she's taking charge of the situation and making it happen. Hopefully, there's something out there.....

aleingang69

Re: video clips of man cumming on face with woman's help

Post by aleingang69 »

I'm sure there must be some videos out there - take alook here and see if yuo find anything:

http://www.solosexmovies.com/women.html

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

whitezanella

Post by whitezanella »

Your help is much appreciated for pointing me in the right direction....

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

yes, this is quite frusterating. I have NEVER yet seen a video with this performed. There are however vids of women jerking off guys into the guy's face, but hes not SS'ing. And usually they are a foot away or more from their cock. I dont even think Ive seen it on video with two dudes!

This is BY FAR my most favorite thing to do with a woman. Its sometimes not easy to do, but when it works, theres NOTHING like it!! And they LOVE being able for the very first time in their lives to actually jerk off a man into his mouth and or on his face. All their years, THEY'VE always been the one whos face has been came on! And for me, there is no better feeling. To suck your dick and NOT be in control of it is amazing! There is nothing better than a woman jerking me off into my mouth and all over my face.

And no, I will never make a video. And the reason is that I would just critique myself too hard, and it might just ruin the experience for me. And getting the woman to agree to be on video probably wouldnt be easy either.