Chat room cam with women

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

whitezanella

Chat room cam with women

Post by whitezanella »

Thought I'd share my recent experience in the chat room. In the past, I would look for women in the chat rooms to have 1-on-1 chat, then they would watch me jerk off on cam. Self sucking was never a subject at that time, even though I could do it.

One night, I was chatting with a woman with her watching me on cam while I was stroking and chatting. I hadn't planned this but I was feeling a bit aroused and loose enough. Out of blue, in middle of our dirty talk, I asked her if she had seen a guy lick his dick before. She said no, and she agreed when I asked if she wanted to see it. Then I did the deed for her. She said that she just cummed as she had been rubbing earlier.....I wasn't sure to believe it but turned me on to hear that. She asked me if I had ever cummed in mouth, and i said yeah.

Then I continued to lick and suck a bit, although the chair I was sitting wasn't ideal for that purpose. So I stopped and cummed by hand, that was it.

Then I did it with two more women on separate occassions. Both of them said they had never seen it, so that, of course, was a turn on for me to do it. I did it briefly with the second woman. The third woman was a bit more exciting for me, because she remarked that she saw the precum on me and said that it tasted sweet (from her previous experience). Then I said I know that because I've tasted it. That didn't seem to catch her attention, so I asked her if she knew how I did it. She still didn't have a clue, so I said I've licked it off. Then she said ok, show me. I did it, and she was impressed. Then we kept chatting while I'm stroking. I would show her that I had more precum streaming out, and she would tell me to lick it. I would do that, then I would suck myself off a bit. She asked me to jerk in my mouth, but I couldn't do it since my back was a bit tight. I cummed by hand and ate cum as she requested.

Then I finally did it with the fourth woman. We were chatting a bit, then we got down to dirty talk and cam. Some precum had come out a bit. I asked her what I should do about that. She said she didn't know, but I wouldn't have it, saying "come on use your imagination and tell me what to do with it." She said to wipe it off or something like that. I asked if she wanted me to do it with my finger or tongue. She was a bit confused, asking how I would do it with my tongue. I asked if she wanted to see me lick it off, and she said sure. I went ahead and did it, and boy, was she impressed by saying WOW.

I licked and sucked a bit more this time than the other three women, since I was getting more experienced in how I would stage the whole thing. Finally near the end, I asked her if she wanted to see me cum in my mouth. She said yeah, so I jerked off until I was ready, then I bent down and cummed in my mouth, allowing a bit to escape, so she could see that it was real.

That's my chat/cam experience in the chat rooms so far, and I like it a lot, although it is a LOT of work to hunt down women in there. It's a MAJOR turn-on for me to surprise women like that and even far better if the woman directs me.....

soloteen

Re: Chat room cam with women

Post by soloteen »

Which chat room are you talking about? I've been looking for women to cam with for quite a while, without much success.

Can anyone recommend a place to find women to cam with, or just show off for? I've been on ChatRoulette/Omegle quite a bit but it's hit and miss.

whitezanella

Post by whitezanella »

It's the Yahoo chat rooms. It's a lot of work and patience. I don't really throw myself at women out of concern that they'd get turned off immediately. There have been a few times I thought I would get close only to fall short for different reasons such as getting distracted by other people, or they had to go, etc. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who is so super horny because there is no guarantee there, and each night is different.

I keep going back for more in spite of failures cuz the rush is incredible for me. I had another awesome experience after I posted my message above. At first, she said she didn't think it was possible when I asked her if she had seen someone do it. I was more than happy to prove her wrong, and I think she was happy to be wrong as she stated she got a rush watching me and enjoyed the show a lot.

soloteen

Post by soloteen »

Ok very cool, didn't even know those were there. Looks like a lot of spam bots, but some real people. Where have you found the most success, Married and Looking or elsewhere?

whitezanella

Post by whitezanella »

Wish I could give you a simple answer, other than to focus on those adult rooms. There is really no one specific room that's better than others. People come in and go, on top of those bots, which is why it takes a lot of work and work to catch someone. I've had luck one night and none others. The other night, I had 0 luck, but tonight I got to show three women. Just gotta keep trying and trying.....it's all up to you if you feel it's worth your time (which can run into hours and you'll have LOTS of misses and few hits).

soloteen

Post by soloteen »

Does anyone else have any suggestions to where you can find women to chat and/or cam with? I've spent quite a bit of time on ChatRoulette/Omegle with varying degrees of success. Anything similar to these Yahoo chatrooms, free etc, where there might be women online?

luvschubbychix

Post by luvschubbychix »

I enjoy messing about on camfuze and just this morning I was watched on cam by about 12 people as I jerked and fingered my ass. The show ended with a self facial and a mouthful of my cum. One woman of the four who watched was particularly vocal and i had her cam on (she remained clothed though). In my experience it's possible to have C2C with women but unless you have a six pack and monster hog it takes time.
Camfuze is my fav. Cam 4 is also good but very competitive and quite mean spirited at times.
I'm also luvschubbychix on camfuze

hjj090

Post by hjj090 »

so i have had a lot of luck on zoig.com. they have a video chatroom and i frequent there pretty much everyday. anyways i regularly when i'm really horny just ask if anyone wants to see me suck my own cock. alot of men like to watch but i will usually ask women point blank before we start chatting. alot are amazed i can do it and love watching. i send them my videos by email. the best time i can remember is when a girl named wendy and i were in private chat together and i told her i could do this. so we were both on cam and she was masturbating, telling me what to do. first show her... i did. then suck it deeper... i did. then she told me to finger my ass, which again i did. then she said suck it while u finger your ass and cum in your mouth. she is all the while now on her side completely nude moaning, egging me on and has a huge white dildo she is using. so i'm getting close to cumming and she is egging me on to shoot it in my mouth which i'm def doing at this point. so I cum in my mouth, and let it pour out and she cums using her dildo. that was pretty much the end of it, said our goodbyes, luckily i got some screenshots of it but damn me for not having a video recorder. and i have shown many people and women my videos. probably over 50. twice tonight actually. attached is what i showed her tonight. and that girl was 20. she is sending me a pic tomorrow with her looking at my video! I can't wait. trust me women are pretty curious and usually pretty receptive about it.
Attachments
deeper.wmv
(863.57 KiB) Downloaded 1627 times
Screen Shot 2011-12-30 at 3.32.29 AM.png

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks man! Hot video and it's good to hear you're having some luck finding what you want in the chatrooms - sounds like a challenge - but worth it!