Shamman looking for help

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Shamman

Shamman looking for help

Post by Shamman »

Hey guys!

I know its been a loooooooooong time since I've posted here - sorry about that. I'm hoping to be able to do so regularly again. This economy prevents me to shell out $50 a month just for internet...

Anyhoo, I'm looking for someone who can man (or woman) a camera for me while I perform. I think I've done about all I can with a single stationary camera. Some of my clips are on xtube as shamman_69. I'll check to see if they are referenced here (I expect they are...)

If you are in the metro Detroit, Michigan area or can be available and are interested, you can reply here or xtube and leave me your email.

Shamman

Eddie

Re: Shamman looking for help

Post by Eddie »

Hello Shamman,

It's been wonderful to follow your history as a self sucker over the years. As a long time autofellator, I've enjoyed you've your clips as inspirations for my many self suck sessions.

I wish I lived closer to your area. I would love to help with your filming, and discuss how autofellatio has brought so much pleasure.

You might post your message on the main board here, so more will see it. I'll bet there is someone closer to you who would love to help with the filming.

Looking forward to the result!

Eddie

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks Eddie - we definitely want to do everything we can to get more of Shamman on video so I followed your suggestion and moved this thread to the main forum (there's still a "Shadow" copy of the topic in Personals/Contacts).
Anybody out there who can join Shamman and run a camera? We'll be releasing a full-length video of his amazing talents if we can get enough good footage together.

Al

Hopeless

Post by Hopeless »

I can't help, but I just wanted to say how great it is to be able to talk to you!! I'm your biggest fan of yor xtube vids, I downloaded all of them and jackoff to them all the time!! Just thought you'd like to know :). It's so amazing how flexible you are and that you can take it all the way to the base even though you're not super skinny and your dick is not super humongous. I'd give anything to do what you do the way you do it, you're such a lucky man!! Anyways, I would love to be a camera person for you but I don't live near you...

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I'd love to but I'm 2000 miles away. If anyone in Phoenix needs a camera operator I'd be glad to do it. I've always wanted to see another selfer but I don't think I'll be anywhere near Detroit anytime soon.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Shaman, did you ever find someone to help you out?

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Man! I wish I lived in Detroit! Would LOVE to put my video experience to work for a great selfing vid! Plus, would love just being in the same room as another self sucker!