The best conditions for sucking (for me)

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

LoveThyself

The best conditions for sucking (for me)

Post by LoveThyself »

I have usually been able to get a good half my cock in my mouth, with the rare occasion that I can deepthroat the whole thing. I was a student at the time. After I got my degree, I got a job working in the grocery department in the morning. It was tough work, but I realized that every day after work for a good 2 hours I was incredibly flexible. Many days in the past I would need to do some serious stretching to get my cock in my mouth, where after work I could easily get most of my dick in my mouth. So if I stretched after work I could get it all in most of the time. It was great! The best reason to keep that job, every day I would cum in my mouth with ease. I miss those days! Now I am about to go to grad school so I need to find a workout routine that helps, but 8 hours of lifting heavy stuff seemed to be the best one I've found.

Just thought I'd share this and see if anyone else has a job or workout routine that helps their sucking.

seahorses

Re: The best conditions for sucking (for me)

Post by seahorses »

Though strenuous work may help keep you fit, it’s only fit to do that sort of work. In other words, it might not be the right or best kind of exercise for other pursuits. I mean, how many football players train by lifting cartons, or sacks, of fruit and vegetables for eight hours a day, if at all? They have set times in the gym, doing exercises designed to target specific areas of their bodies to get the best out of them. It’s the same for those involved in other sports too. What I’m saying is, you could no doubt get back to deep throating through exercising properly each day, if need be, and over a shorter period of time. I also did a strenuous manual job when younger, making breeze blocks for building houses. While my upper body strength was reasonable I still developed a stitch in my side if I did any prolonged running and my legs still tiered easily. Apart from that we don’t need the explosive dynamic type of work out to aid us in selfing, we need to focus more on yoga stretching type exercises for best results. If what you’ve done has worked for you and that’s all you want to do, then that’s fine, but it’s not something I’d personally recommend guys rely on. This can be a hazards pursuit at the best of times, if not extremely difficult for the majority that try it. I feel that those serious about it need to give themselves the best chance and get limber properly. Of course this is just my personal opinion and in no way a criticism of what you’ve done; hell, you’ve achieved for fuck sake, that’s a biggie in anyone’s book, but I’m concerned for those that may feel they can get away without the commitment, only to find out the hard way they can’t.

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

For me, all it is keeping myself under 10% bodyfat. If I get to 5% then I get my WHOLE cock in my mouth. Anything higher than 10%, it is difficult for me to SS. Exercise plays a part, but its mainly diet.

vegetix

Post by vegetix »

The flexibility of your muscles and joints should matter more than your BMI. I would venture a guess that the exercise you do to keep your body fat percentage so low deserves the credit rather than the actual percentage.

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

vegetix wrote:The flexibility of your muscles and joints should matter more than your BMI. I would venture a guess that the exercise you do to keep your body fat percentage so low deserves the credit rather than the actual percentage.

ya it should, but it doesnt. Ive been SS'ing for almost 15 years now, experimented alot, and I have found that my bf% makes BY FAR the biggest difference.

vegetix

Post by vegetix »

awtoeman wrote:
vegetix wrote:The flexibility of your muscles and joints should matter more than your BMI. I would venture a guess that the exercise you do to keep your body fat percentage so low deserves the credit rather than the actual percentage.

ya it should, but it doesnt. Ive been SS'ing for almost 15 years now, experimented alot, and I have found that my bf% makes BY FAR the biggest difference.
I've seen some pretty chubby guys SS to the balls and some skinny guys that can barely reach the tip. I'd put my money on the flexibility of the joints and muscles.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

While there are bound to be those that break the rules, overweight guys that are naturally flexible and can still selfsuck, I imagine for the majority, especially those that work hard and still struggle to achieve it, the flatter the stomach the better.

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

my back sometimes gets way to stiff at times if my day is stressed out. however, I discovered a cool trick awhile back.

When I had my legs over my head and my usual 3-4 inches in my mouth and I was doing what I call my "milking stroke" and sucking and licking my tip, I found my feet accidently tucked under the head-board as it was nailed to the wall. these somehow relieves a lot of the gravity tension in the lower back and I get my whole shaft. the best part is also I found after I cum in my mouth I can keep my feet hooked and just pull my cock out and I'm able to hold it and relax so I can enjoy my cum and swallow... then I can just lower my cock back easily back in all the way down.

I'd gotten off work that night around 7pm and by the time I was just so pleasured out it was like 3 am in the morning. I lost count how many times I cummed, but that was such an awesome time that if I'm not on business, I head to the motel on a weekend and don't come out till a few days later. I eat well and bring everything I need so I don't have to miss a moment.

In the back of my mind these days, I'll have that rough day at work and then say to myself. lets go and my back stays very flexed and relaxed. I even took a 4 day winter vacation last month just to see if I could cum as much as possible in my mouth and those 4 days were awesome to spend with myself... I still enjoy fucking my girlfriend, but there is nothing like this kind of plow position. I haven't yet been able to get the same reaction and flexibility and probably more importantly the ability relax breath easily and if I want to stop for a bit I can without getting out of the position. I also sometimes move the tv, so I can watch a movie and then suck while the commercials are on.

So if you haven't tried one of these "headboards". by all means, when you are in a hotel by yourself, try it out. It is the most pleasure one can ask and for me, it makes my cum that much more enjoyable. It was always hard to swallow my cum as I always had to make sure I got every drop that I could then flip around to savor then swallow. and likewise on watching tv. Usually I want my first load fast, but it is fun to savor and keep the 2nd load in my mouth while I get the 3rd load out. Now for me, that my pleasure.

try it you won't go wrong...