Anybody dare to post new pics or vids?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

akenrockk

Anybody dare to post new pics or vids?

Post by akenrockk »

Man, been checking this website out and i must say i have never known there was more people with the same talents as me, and i thought i was one of a kind. This is the ultimate form of masturbation, "Wow" I had a feeling i wasn't alone, I think all the guys here should try to post some more pics or vids and forget about being ashamed of this wonderful god given talent of ours, I know it can be a little intimidating if someone might recognize you, we can always find ways not to show our face maybe trying different angles etc.... If more people post then i will do my share, Everybody i think we should all support the cause "Thank you all", and to the founder of this website!!

aleingang69

Re: Anybody dare to post new pics or vids?

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks man - glad you found us!

Don't be shy - you can help to encourage the other guys - lets see you in action!

Al

akenrockk

Re: Anybody dare to post new pics or vids?

Post by akenrockk »

Here's my vid!!! Hope more will follow and post!
Attachments
ss.wmv
selfsucking Cowboy
(7.02 MiB) Downloaded 760 times