FWI

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

SELFSUCKR

FWI

Post by SELFSUCKR »

I have always searched xtube using "selfsuck" in the search and it come up with 56 pages of vids. If I put "self suck" into search there are 2788 pages and a lot of videos I have never seen. Hard to believe that putting a space between self and suck could make such a difference.
Dr. Otto Philashio, "Like everything in life, if you want a job done right, the best results are achieved when you do the job yourself."

Wannabe

Re: FWI

Post by Wannabe »

It's a bit misleading, unfortunately. It will pull all results that contain both self and suck together and display them first, but the rest of the list will contain all results with the word self OR suck by themselves.

I wish it had the same search functionality as google.

SELFSUCKR

Post by SELFSUCKR »

But the fact is that splitting self and suck found self suck vids not on the selfsuck list, and some pretty good ones to boot.
Dr. Otto Philashio, "Like everything in life, if you want a job done right, the best results are achieved when you do the job yourself."

Eddie

Post by Eddie »

Try using the search key word: self*

That will search all things starting with 'self'...i.e. selfsuck, self suck, selfsucking, self sucking, etc.

Try it...you'll like it.

Eddie

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

An older standard search method is to use quotation marks - so "self suck" will only show you results with that exact short phrase. I don't know if xtube uses that one.

self AND suck

might also work

Wannabe

Post by Wannabe »

What Eddie suggests is the best possible way to find everything. You would find the same videos that you did while searching for "self suck" but would eliminate all of the results that ONLY contained the word "suck".

Al - Xtube does not use those search algorithms, much to my dismay. I've sent messages to their support department about exactly that, but have not received a response.