SS Newbie: "From licking to sucking and some more...&am

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Automan

SS Newbie: "From licking to sucking and some more...&am

Post by Automan »

Hi, It is nice to be with the ones that share the same "wonderful" gift. I started doing lots of workouts as I was determined to SS at whatever cost.

I started last May 16 first by going to a gym as a result of that I lost some pounds so my tummy went away and now I am slim I dare say.

I kept doing hard workouts for about 2 months in the gym then I switched to an intensive yoga program where I've been since then, practicing my body flexibility.

Last September I could make contact with my cock for the first time. It was quite a moment, I couldn't believe my eyes...!!!! It was during the "plough position" on the bed.

Since then, I haven't stopped doing workouts to keep the cock in my mouth. I' ve attempting all positions known as C, X... etc. The only problem is that I can't get good erections last so the only way to SS is by stretching my semi erected cock to my mouth, that is all I can achieve, and I haven't noticed major progress...Is that normal??

Do you guys know any technique that can help me keep my erections last while pulling it to my mouth. In the X position I feel as if the air is off my lungs and that affects my erection. It is a breathing problem, indeed.

Your advise will be appreciated...

Thanks,
Last edited by Automan on Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

This has been mentioned before, so credit goes to the others: use a rubber band that they use for broccoli at the market. When you have an erection, put the rubber band around the base of your cock (balls included). Should keep you from getting soft and your hands will be free for other things. Normal rubber bands (like for newspapers) dont seem to work as well, I found out. Theres a post about this somewhere else on this site...here it is:

viewtopic.php?t=206&highlight=broccoli

ZelfZucker

Post by ZelfZucker »

do you take the broccoli out first?

sorry i just couldn't resist!

:lol:

Duane

Post by Duane »

I think selfsucking is a trade off of determination and desire. To selfsuck, unless gifted of flexability, is a desire that is not easy and requires practice and pain. No pain no gain. To overcome the pain determination kicks in and no quick solutions are there.
I recentely chatted with a guy from argentina about selfsuck and told him about my routine. When I first start I concentrate on my muscles in my back, and abdominal muscles. Concentrate on stretching them out and getting confortable.Breathing right is the hardest part to learn. That is your limp problem. When you have gotten as far or as near as you want to get then concentrate on you pleasure. So take it in, look at it with your eyes open, thank your maker and you will be rewarded. Don't think it's easy to get there but when you do...... If it were easy everyone would do it. Some things are just worth it.

Automan

Thanks

Post by Automan »

Thanks to all guys. I will keep trying... Persistance is one of my personal qualities. I don't give up easily. That is why I've gone this far.

Take care...

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

do you take the broccoli out first?
yes I take the broc out!

chgorbrman

Re: SS Newbie: "From licking to sucking and some more...&am

Post by chgorbrman »

Hey, Automan-- I have seen your standing fold through frontbend video, which you make look very easy!

May I ask what kind of yoga you have been practicing?

Thanks for the inspiration!
Last edited by chgorbrman on Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aleingang69

Re: SS Newbie: "From licking to sucking and some more...&am

Post by aleingang69 »

I'm certainly not going to discourage you from doing bikram, which is a great workout, but I'd recommend supplementing it with some work in a slower, more pose-focused yoga style like Iyengar if you really want to develop your flexibility.
Just one flexible man's opinion!
AL