The biggest desire

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

glanceshaft

The biggest desire

Post by glanceshaft »

my biggest desire is: 1. nicely shave cook 2. get in position to ss 3. be able to put my hole cook in my mouth while its still soft and small and then sense him groving in my mouth and pulsing and filing me up til the last drop....thats what I am gona make it...

glanceshaft

Re: The biggest desire

Post by glanceshaft »

That desire came up to me after I drem a dreem just like that and woke up all wet...

glanceshaft

Post by glanceshaft »

did U have such ideas?

glanceshaft

Post by glanceshaft »

this deep is not enough. I want it deeper!!!!! aldought that it is something, but just aint enough...
Attachments
self-suck.gif
self-suck.gif (6.91 KiB) Viewed 7347 times

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

It sounds like you've had some luck sucking yourself? How long have you been doing it? What positions? tell us more!

Al

glanceshaft

Post by glanceshaft »

well. I my say that I was lucky once to be able to put him all in my mouth. Realy the whole cook. It was adorable feeling. Othervise I am able to lick the glance any time, the hole glance, but it just is not enough. I use to self suck when I was 14 or maybe 15 years old. Then I stoped for a quite a while cause I found a girl and I even forgot about it at all. And than suddenly that idea came to me few years ago and I started again. Now I am 35 and hope to manage to take him all...like I said before.....while is still soft and small to sense him groving in my mouth and alll the rest u know, what would happend... So I am takeing some trennings, a hard ones to manage that. positions? I like any position that gives me the chance to ss but mostley I prefer "c", plow and than "X" pose. I am combine all of them. Do u have some advice for me maybe?

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

I lost a bit of flexibiloty. However for me i discovered that when im in a hotel room that has thos headboards nailed to the wall. As i get my legs over my head and feet tucked under those boards... my cock ends up at a great angle to just enjoy...

I am trying pretty hard this morning after a long time. Self sucking is great and my cock is about an inch away.

glanceshaft

Post by glanceshaft »

cool man!!!!! go for it!