Physical and mental benefits of self sucking

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

blown66

Physical and mental benefits of self sucking

Post by blown66 »

Since I have gotten pretty serious about training to suck my own cock, I have noticed some definite physical and mental changes. Physically, I have gotten so flexible that I find myself better able to do things in everyday life with relative ease. For example, when I drop a pen or something else under my desk at work, instead of getting up and kneeling down to pick it up, I can lean all the way down while sitting in my chair and reach under the desk with ease. I mean, I can fold so far forward that my chest almost goes past my knees while sitting. It feels weird and cool at the same time that I can bend so easily. I never have any back pain except for the soreness that comes from a good dick sucking session. Mentally, I have noticed that being able to be flexible enough to suck my own cock is so liberating. Sometimes when I am feeling down, I go into my quiet place and get into position to suck cock and I feel happier. The more flexible I get and the more cock I can get in my mouth the better I feel. Maybe it's knowing that I am doing something I have only dreamed of doing and am actually able to do now. Today, I spent several hours going down on myself and I tried something new. Usually, I get into the plow and then work myself into the x-position. I do this lying down, but today I leaned up against the side of my bed so I could see myself really well in the mirror. I was able to get both legs behind my head while in an upright position. My legs were pushing my head toward my cock while I I was pulling my ass towards my face with my arms and hands. I loved watching myself so contorted while being able to get a the head of my cock with some of the shaft in my mouth. I was so turned on that I had a massive orgasm and blew loads of cum down my throat. I love the feeling of my cock throbbing and pumping cum inside of me. A year and a half ago, I could only get about 6 inches away to the head of my cock and it was so frustrating. Now that I spend hours at a time stretching and contorting, I can blow myself pretty easily and remaining contorted actually feels really good. It's hard to explain, but being curled up with my cock jammed in my mouth is like an out of body experience. I will continue with my training until I am able to deep throat my cock. I can't wait to feel the head of my cock deep in my throat throbbing away and then pumping cum directly into my stomach. It's true what they say, if you can suck your own cock, why leave the house. I love spending the entire day and sometimes all night long sucking cock!
I love sucking cock!

aleingang69

Re: Physical and mental benefits of self sucking

Post by aleingang69 »

Wow - we need to get you to do an infomercial for the site ;)

But seriously - that is beautiful, man! I'm thrilled that you're getting to experience this and are sharing the experience with us. There is definitely a trance state you can slip into when you have your cock in your mouth, isn't here?

Thanks for sharing, and thanks for the pics - we'd love to see more!

Al

Automan

Post by Automan »

I can't agree with you more on what you said. That happens to me too. Those are the health side benefits of selsucking together with watching weight as well.
Keep it up and good luck!
Cheers!
Automan 8)
Last edited by Automan on Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

blown66

Post by blown66 »

There seem to be many positive things that happen as a side benefit to self sucking. It is quite demanding and you can really feel your muscles getting a workout. I don't usually get to a point where I am too sore to continue, rather just completely tired out from working every muscle so much. Nothing like the thought of sucking your own cock while curled up into a ball and knowing you are getting more penetration with each dick sucking session to keep you motivated. And as for controlling weight, I think that knowing if I don't eat a lot during the day that I will have a great cock sucking session because my stomach and bowels are empty enabling me to completely relax my stomach while pulling it in and making it super flat. Sometimes I'll come home from work and skip dinner completely so that I can get a great session in. If it's a choice between eating a nice meal or getting all hot and sweaty while I fuck my mouth, I'll take the cock every time! People say, "How do you stay so trim?" I say a lot of exercise. But would I'd really like to say is "Oh, I contort myself so I can suck my own cock for hours on end and finish with a huge orgasm while blowing a big load of cum down my throat."
Last edited by blown66 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love sucking cock!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

OK - that was really inspiring and we definitely need to include blown66 in the "SolosuckAerobics" infomercial! ;)

Your description and your picture got the blood moving into my cock, man, and you are absolutely correct: an intense solosucking session is an amazing whole-body workout, and the prospect of your cock in your mouth and a big load down your throat is a great motivator to keep in good shape.

Think how much better high-school physical education classes would have been if we'd been taught something truly useful and important like this!

Keep on suckin' it, blown66, and we want to see more pictures and video!

Al

blown66

Post by blown66 »

Thanks Al! This is a great website to connect with other self suckers to share stories and ideas with.
I love sucking cock!

sexguru

Post by sexguru »

i have to confirm. being able to selfsuck has made me for conscious about what and when i eat. i obssesive about food quality, nutrition, exercise, and fitness, so that i never lose the ability to selfsuck. i am more compliant with my yoga which is beneficial in itself. i started taking supplements to be more limber. i have learned so much from this site. thanx

if i could find a woman to participate i'd be set.

touchme

Post by touchme »

Love your post!! I 100% agree that spending time alone with your cock pushes everything else aside. for married guys like me that have little alone time it gets hard to find that special time. There are time; however, that I do get to be alone with my "other" lover and to date, on a good day I can just get the whole head in my mouth.
I'd love to hear more from everyone about self love; enjoying every inch of your body and all it has to offer.
PS. I've been able to insert my nipples, one at a time, into my cock hole. Anyone else here found out that trick yet?

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Yep - love rubbing my nips in my piss-slit. It's also fun to get it in there and then work it with your tongue so you're stimulating both your nip and cockhead.

Which reminds me of a funny story. I was hanging out chatting with a couple of lesbian friends years ago and they told me they'd found solosuck.com and watched the promo videos. They were acting angry (in a humorous way) about my talents - that I could do pretty much everything to myself that most people need another person around to get done to them. One of them said "Well - at least we know there's one thing you can't do to yourself" and opened up her shirt (no bra) and grabbed her boob and lifted it up and gave her nipple a quick lick.
I said "Wow - that's really impressive", and then I pulled up my teeshirt, grabbed MY tit and bent my head over and did exactly what she had done.

They were so bitter.

We all laughed A LOT!

Al

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

HA! I can lick my nips way easier than my wife can. Hell, she can only flick the nip with the tip of her tongue. I can actually suck my left one. Not sure why I can do the left one and not the right. It's weird.
IMGP1336.JPG
Please excuse the tit-sling. I was experimenting with some crossdressing play with a female friend at that time. The pic is some three or four years old now. Oddly enough, she couldn't reach either. And her's were bigger than my wife's.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat