World's Biggest Cock Suck by self and others

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

8dot5

World's Biggest Cock Suck by self and others

Post by 8dot5 »

I sent a message with the URL for a website to Al a couple of days ago, http://hungtop.blogspot.com, that has a clip of a guy who can selfsuck what the site claims is the world's largest cock. Al thought that it might be a fake but suggested that I post a message to the BB so that you can decide for yourself. Only appropriate since we do other things for ourselves. Check it out!

8dot5

8dot5

Post by 8dot5 »

To All: For some reason the link in the first message does not work correctly, so just type it into your browser and it will take you to the page. Enjoy.

8dot5

MikeB

Come on

Post by MikeB »

That is so fake. Funny how the guy with the largest cock has a 2 or 3-footer. Not 15", not 17", but 2 or 3 feet. And it's always hard; you never see it flaccid. Very funny, though!

btw - the link doesn't work because the comma at the end is not part of the link...

Freudiger

Post by Freudiger »

That is so fake. his skin color is extremely different than the skin color REAL penix.

Elrond

bandwidth ran out

Post by Elrond »

His hosting bandwidth ran out.

Yeah, whenever there's a harness, it's as fake as a tranny-boi-dyke.
"A picture is worth a thousand dollars."