deep throat

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

LoveThyself

deepthroating

Post by LoveThyself »

I have a 7in cock and can take the whole thing down to the base. I really love how right before I cum my cock gets so hard and thick. I like the gagging feeling because I am gagging on my own cock. It's so amazing.

Post by Guest »

Well then show it off, man!
Give us some pictures - or get in touch with me and we can make a video!
AL

Dog

Getting deepthroated

Post by Dog »

I can't wait until I am face with that-- got a few inches to go before I suck my whole 7 incher. I used to date this girl who could easily take my whole cock down, and she did it with ease. She told me once that she actually tries to swallow it, like a big chunk of food, and that's when it pops down the rest of the way. I don't know, but she was the only one I ever dated that could do this, and the fact that she enjoyed it made it even better. And God, did she love to swallow my come. Now I swallow my own.

Elrond

Post by Elrond »

Everytime I've tried the swallowing thing [on another guy], it resulted in pulling the cum right out.
"A picture is worth a thousand dollars."

ssckr51

Post by ssckr51 »

Been using a 12" double dong too. Can work 10'' no problem, just takes practice until the gag reflex goes away.

unknown01

Post by unknown01 »

im 8inch nerly 9inch and i can get it to the back of my mouth some times abit more feels so nice almost cummed the first time i did it.