Twice in an hour

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

How many times can you suck yourself off in a row?

Once
45%
Twice
22%
Three times
9%
More than 3
24%

Total votes: 55

Hotdog

Twice in an hour

Post by Hotdog »

I did it 2 times last night, within an hour. There was no pain or stiffness, and I got a good 3-4 inches past my lips both times. It was great! :D That was the first time I did it more than once.

Has anyone else done it more than once in a day?

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

Would end up in traction if I tried it more than once a week lol. Getting better at it tho!

Duane

Post by Duane »

My personal best was several years ago on what I called the horniest day of my life. I suckded myself off 6 times in a 24 hour period. Haven't done it since but do remember the day well.
I suck myself off most everyday, sometimes twice, sometimes I may go a week without doing anything. Or I may suckmyself off everyday for a month. Never could I go a month without sucking my dick.

Hotdog

Post by Hotdog »

wow, 6 times, huh? :o I'm not sure I could do that.

but I did do it twice in one night again. The first one is mainly centered around me being horny and wanting my dick to feel good. But the second one is about the excitement of sucking (my) dick.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i have done it 4-5 times in the past when i was more interested in just doing it and then doing it again...i probably would have done it more, but there were always time constraints. i remember at least a few of those multiple sessions when i wanted to do it again, but knew that my wife would be getting up soon, or that i had to get ready to go someplace.

however, during my last 'dry spell' i learned the joys of edging, and now that i can reach again i probably spend as much time as i did before, but instead of the multiple build ups and let downs, i build up and hold it there for as long as i can take it (or until something else interferes).

still, i have had a few 'threes' like the most recent session i recorded...i did it once when i got home before the rest of the family got up, after they all left i had another session that i recorded but had to end after 90 minutes because the tape was running out and i wanted to get the cumshot on video, and then i did it once more before i had to get some sleep for that evening.

Hotdog

Post by Hotdog »

I did it twice again. It's getting kinda old though, so I'll probably just do edging from now on, and maybe only suck myself once a week instead.

doing it on my webcam sounds like fun too. :D too bad no one else will see it. :P

AndyV

Post by AndyV »

Once did it five times in a single day, mostly with my girlfriend egging me on, lol. But I enjoy doing it and showing it off for her, so it's all good :D. Regularly, though, I do it once a day, just cause I enjoy the erotic satisfaction I get from known I can take my own dick into my mouth.

Elrond

Never

Post by Elrond »

I've never had more than 1 oral orgasm in a day. But I've had really long sessions where I go to my room at 11PM and keep sucking piss out of my dick until I can get half way down the shaft (around 4 or 5 AM).

For me, depth is about starting with the head in my mouth easily, but working for hours until I can bob on my knob and shoot in my mouth with no hand action. Once that's done, I gotta crash in the morning light.

Five times is probably my max for hand orgasms in a day, though. Summer get's really boring.
"A picture is worth a thousand dollars."