solosucking graphic element
solosuck.com graphic element Al Eingang's Auto-Fellatio Kingdom/solosuck.com logo
Watch Al Eingang videos online 

Buy DVDs of autofellatio legend Al Eingang!

Does anyone know who this guy is?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: BlackSunshineAZ, aleingang69, Ziggurat

Re: Does anyone know who this guy is?

Postby nick87 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:00 pm

Bengalis wrote:
nick87 wrote:How about this guy? Stumbled across a couple of hot videos of him, but have no idea who he is or how to find more!!
http://www.manhub.com/watch/310969/hot- ... ks-on-cam/
His name is hurley2308 and he's a straight selfsucker. I have a lot of his web cam shows on my HDD. But you can probably find more online too by using his name.

It's so unusual to see a reasonably muscled guy maintain that amount of flexibility and who is able to suck himself off! Any way you can share those webcam shows, Bengalis?
nick87

Previous

Return to Self-Suck Forum