u.k anyone?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

uk_sf

u.k anyone?

Post by uk_sf »

hey ss's. just curious to see if there are many of you in the U.K

swallowingmycum

Post by swallowingmycum »

I'm not a SS but have been swallowing my cum for 7 years now. I'm quite jealous of those who can feel and taste their own cock in their mouth. I just flip my legs over my head and jack off until I feel the cum quickly moving through my cock, I'll then slow down until all the precum oozes out into a waterfall in my mouth which is so tasty and nice, once my precum has finished I hold that in my mouth and jack off some more until the thick load cums out and catch every last drop. The thick cum has really nice texture and tasting and smelling my own semen makes me even more horny, once I've drained my balls into my mouth I'll swallow the whole lot. It's such an amazing experience swallowing cum and ejaculating in my mouth :D

uk_sf

Post by uk_sf »

hey keep tryin :wink: lol

RobertTheBruce

Post by RobertTheBruce »

I'm afraid I'm still at the bending, stretching and coming into my mouth stage. I'm not sure I'm bending in the right way. I could do with a personal trainer. Anyone from the Glasgow area?
If at first you don't suck seed...