AAAAAAA

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

bigkahuna

AAAAAAA

Post by bigkahuna »

aAAAAAAAA
Last edited by bigkahuna on Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

misterspock123456

Post by misterspock123456 »

Try it`s worth just hold it in your mouth, if you dont want to swallow the first time, if you do,do it quickly as you go of the boil FAST after cumming!

donaker

cum eating

Post by donaker »

hey superdong. try this. jack till your ready to cum but let it ooz out of your slit. if you can get your tongue on your knob then lick it off to get the taste of your cum. when you are ready to take your own man cream you will really love its taste and texture and you will want it all the time.

good luck.

selfsuck4mycum

I'm a precum freak too

Post by selfsuck4mycum »

Yeah, precum is my favorite thing about selfsucking. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love eating my load too, but the precum is my favorite.

Like you superdong, I just let the strings of precum drip from my cock as it is hanging over my face. Because I love it so much, I have tried to find ways to increase production. I have found that if you massage the base of your cock (under your balls) as you jack/suck, you produce much more precum. Of course, you also have to be very well hydrated.

Anyway, glad I'm not the only precum freak! Go for the cum, superdong! It tastes great, especially if your cock is in your mouth when you erupt.

Jenner

Post by Jenner »

I LOVE precum - its the best. I usually make loads, and it got embarassing with my last girlfriend - I'd get so turned on that it looked like I had wet myself a bit. But yeah letting it drip down onto my lips - love that.