back stuff

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

jolyroger

back stuff

Post by jolyroger »

have you found that when you stand up and look side on into a mirror that your back is more curved and that your shoulders stick out of your back more

Lucasraleigh

Yes...

Post by Lucasraleigh »

I have noticed that my body wants to assume bad posture after a session... I stand in front of the mirror, and look at myself side on and make myself assume better posture.

I can usually feel that my body wants to move into a more unhealthy position for about half an hour afterwards.

But I always make sure that I stand up straight and bring all my muscles in line. I don't want to become a hunchback!

Also, about every five minutes or so, I push my fists (knuckles) into my lower back and arch back (while standing) This tends to relieve back tension considerably.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Do backwards bending! If you're sucking yourself you need to balance out your spine by doing some back-bends after all the front-bending. If doing it unsupported is too tiring you can take a bunch of cushions and pile them up and lie over them. It feels great!
Al

Spektrum

Post by Spektrum »

I've noticed the opposite, but then again, I do backbends.

My posture has improved and I seem a little taller now :D