pics from jackquick!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Automan

Post by Automan »

Hi Stereohead,

This is the so-called "X" position.

Try this one. It is great!!
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

uk_sf

Post by uk_sf »

wow

Dog

How many years?

Post by Dog »

Hey Jack, great accomplishment. I'd love to be bobbing the entire length of my dick. I was wondering how long it took you to get this far. I been ssing for almost 5 years now, and can't suck more than half, and that's on a very good (and hot) day, and in the C. After a good hour of yoga and licking, I can easily suck the entire head plus, all the way to orgasm, wiht no jackin. This is great. I'm just curious as to how long you've been ssing, and doing yoga. Also, during winter, do you find the good, deep bends are fewer and far between? Thanks man.

jackquick

Here's my best advise!

Post by jackquick »

Hey sqh0710 -
The only other routine I use other than yoga is just basic stretching excercises. I find that soaking in a hot bath before SS helps alot, not a shallow bath either, I mean one in which your body is completely submerged for at least 20 minutes(I usually do 30min) and I always take a hot shower afterwards and do some of my stretching during the shower to help relax my body after a SS routine, even though I'm limber I still have to take care to undo any strain however minor it may be afterwards. I also find that "edging"(getting as horny as I can without cumming) off and on for several days before SS adds to the experience. I think part of successfully SS has just as much to do with mental preparation as it does physical, and it seems that when I edge myself several times added with the desire to SS makes it more successful. Its almost like...
"I'm so fucking horny, oh yeah I'm gonna suck my own cock, oh fuck yeah I'm gonna shoot my own cum in my mouth...look at my hard cock, oh fuck yeah, that's my cock I'm tasting, yeah tongue my own piss hole, I'm gonna run my tongue all the way down the shaft, oh yeah smell that hot fuckin' cock, oh I'm rubbing my own wet cock on my face, oh suck it deeper, feel that cock in the back of my throat, FUCK YEAH! that's my own cock getting ready to cum in my mouth, oh yeah just suck the head for a minute and taste that precum, oh yeah I can feel my cock tensing up I'm getting ready to blast a load of my own hot cum in my mouth..."
...kinda like that :lol: I suck my cock with the same desire and passion that i would suck another guys, I develope and build the same intense enjoyment for doing it as I would if it was some other guys cock. It seemed to me that when I started taking this approach to SS and took the emphasis off of trying so hard to accomplish my goal I got better at it...as if to say that instead of consentrating on HOW I was going to do it I consentrated more on how much I was enjoying it and how good it felt. It's like you have to take your mind off of how difficult, not impossible, it is to perform the contortion and focus more on the fact that your sucking cock..YOUR OWN cock...now thats HOT!!! :wink:
Now, as far as the cock/ball rings, they help intensify the orgasm which is what cockrings are meant for in the first place, the best advise I can give you on sucking your own balls is this...your scrotum will stretch alot easier than most guys are aware of this is kind of a really gross way too put it but here it goes...if you were to cut your scrotum open and let you balls fall out(see i told it was gross :) ) they would hang somewhere around your knees. Believe me I work in the medical profession and I'm well aware of the human anatomy, the vas deferens and blood vessels connected to our balls are quite long, the only reason they don't hang to our knees is because everything is held with-in the scrotum, and the scrotum is simply skin...skin can be stretched...so instead of trying to bring your head or rather your mouth closer to you balls, bring your balls closer to your mouth. But just like taking it slow when trying to suck your own cock, take it slow also when stetching your balls to your mouth. And no you won't stretch your scrotum permanently, it will revert back to its normal position, the guys with really low hanging balls worked a long time to get them that way. Just stretching your scrotum on a temporary basis will not adversly affect them. And start by attempting to get them close enough to lick! Pretty soon you have them both rolling around inside your mouth just like I can :P
Whew...I sure can talk alot..eh!?...LOL!Okay, well I'm gonna go for now, look for me to be around awhile...I like this place 8) email me sometime and that goes for anyone else too...love talking to guys with the same interest. Talk to you soon!
~jack

Automan

Whew what an advise!!!

Post by Automan »

Yeah Jack!

Thanks a lot for your "Jackquick" advise. You are right, any progress on SS is basically based on mental preparation. I'll follow your advise when getting ready to do my SS routine.

The scrotum advise you describe sounds sensible to me. I will start stretching my scrotum to get much nearer my mouth. I promise! :shock:

Jackquick, you know it is only an inch I need!!!!! I swear I will achieve it sooner or later!! :evil: lol!

I wish we could mutually help ourselves to do this art of selfsucking. Well unfortunately I live outside US and this is impossible I will be practicing this secret SS skill all by myself for good. What the fuck!! :evil: :(

I wish I could do a vid of myself selfsucking but I think I will have to be happy with self-taken pictures. :(

Hey buddie, keep practicing this wonderful skill of yours as I will do mine as long as I can.

Thanks Jack and Happy SS ever!!!

Please keep us posted!!

sqh0710
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

good work jack!
79ecra

jackquick

Thanks

Post by jackquick »

Thank you to all you guys for the great comments :D I'm inspired to post some more...hmmm...maybe this weekend!? :wink:
jack

johnboy

Re: Thanks

Post by johnboy »

jackquick wrote:Thank you to all you guys for the great comments :D I'm inspired to post some more...hmmm...maybe this weekend!? :wink:
jack
yes please do. i will so look forward to seeing them. i think everyone especially me are fans that love to see your photo's.johnny.. :P 8)
Attachments
bigsmiley2.gif
bigsmiley2.gif (22.1 KiB) Viewed 9461 times

Selffing

Re: pics from jackquick!

Post by Selffing »

Hi Jack, you still selffing?

HOT4SSRS

Re: pics from jackquick!

Post by HOT4SSRS »

Amazing pics, buddy! If you are able to make a video, I'd would love to see it! I wish I lived in your area to help you out with that!
Hot guy here....searching for a true exhibitionist who gets off on blowing himself and being watched...by me of course!