Can't wait to get home from work

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Suckmyself

Can't wait to get home from work

Post by Suckmyself »

Every day I feel excitement building up in me as the time nears to go home, and do what I love doing every day... push my raging hardon in my warm mouth... ya, i admit, i do it everyday...
Even after three years i still get excited to be able to do this, with words i utter, "I can't believe i can really do this! oh fuck yeah"
And do it well now with almost no discomfort or long wait times for my back to bend far enough. No, i can put my cock in my mouth instantly now. My body has adjusted from the daily self suck sessions for the last three years plus.
I like to go slow and easy, loving like a lover and really getting into it.
It just seems crazy to me that i am able to do this so easily and joyfully, like the sweet anticipation of my lover, only the lover is me.
And who else to get me off better than my self?
I get in the door, my heart beating faster, as i take off all my clothes, socks included and fall naked onto my bed.
I fling my legs up over my head and there it is, a gorgeous cock right there at my lips, as i gently taste it and roll my tongue around its edge.
20200120_144827.jpg
20200120_144245.jpg
Oh fuck yeah! Could do this all day! And sometimes i do, with sessions lasting an hour or more, several times a day.
20200120_144131.jpg
its just so nice now, leaving me wonder if i will ever want to seek a lover again, and if i do, would it not be another who loves themselves as much as i do too?
I push my cock head past my lips into my warm mouth and murmur, mmmmm, as i begin a slow rocking motion, that lasts a long time, going deeper and deeper, the sensation so amazing and no back pain any more.

Someone said its like trying to tickle yourself and does not work...clearly they have not been able to do it, because this feels soooo good!!!
20200120_144419_1.gif
20200120_144419_2.gif
20200120_175200.gif
20200120_175200.gif (1.68 MiB) Viewed 6607 times
Time for round two! :))
... round two is way better!!!
Update:
someone wants to see the video, so i create one that i found to make me precum alot while editing it... i was like, wtf?
Hope it helps others as much as you all have helped me over the years. Oh and no cumming using your hands ok? Come on now, it tastes amazing!!! :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:
lovemycocksomuch_2.mp4
(180.24 MiB) Downloaded 363 times
Attachments
20200120_144147.jpg
Last edited by Suckmyself on Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
:oops: :roll: :mrgreen:

christopherdmaxwell

Re: Can't wait to get home from work

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

Would love to see video!

belgian

Post by belgian »

waw this is so kewl man , thx for sharing
hope to see a vid someday hehe
i feel like having a litle stroke hehe

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Beautifully expressed, man - I couldn't have said it better myself. Looking at the (very hot) video: it looks like pretty much all of your back curvature is in you upper and mid back. If you're interested in getting more depth, you might look into some yoga/stretching that focuses on the lower back. Or not - you're obviously having a great time just as you are!

Al

Suckmyself

Post by Suckmyself »

someone wants to see the video, so i create one that i found to make me precum alot while editing it... i was like, wtf?
Hope it helps others as much as you all have helped me over the years. Oh and no cumming using your hands ok? Come on now, it tastes amazing!!! :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:
lovemycocksomuch_2.mp4
(180.24 MiB) Downloaded 365 times
:oops: :roll: :mrgreen: