Question

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Topken

Question

Post by Topken »

Have any of you ever been fucked while you sucked yourselves off and if so would you do ita gian in from of a camera so that we could see pictures of it?

jackquick

Post by jackquick »

Yes, I have been fucked while SSing, I have also had someone taking turns sucking my cock while I sucked my balls and then visa-versa :) I don't think I could get anyone to agree to have their picture taken while doing either of these and letting me post them on the net though. :( However, I would be willing to fuck myself with a dildo while selfing and posting pictures of it if that will do it for you. :wink:
~jack

jim

Post by jim »

Sure would work for me!!!!! :D Looking forward to the pictures. Also, if you are still looking for a camera operator, i have a camcorder. Its the vhs-c type so I dont know how to get them on a computer. I live in Ohio so I am not right down the street, but I am somewhat close. It will have to be when the weather gets better because I will want to ride my Harley. Let me know if you are interested. Jim

jackquick

Post by jackquick »

Absolutley...contact me at my email address and we'll get to know each other, sound good???
jack

Topken

Post by Topken »

That would work for me just fine Jack I cant wait to see those pictures and movies.