discovered something new...

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Suckmyself

discovered something new...

Post by Suckmyself »

I have been self sucking for more than four years now, and one thing that i grew to notice was how back pain would put me off in the middle of a session ... so i decided to wait three days and try again. Great! no pain! I could enjoy longer session with no pain and go deeper too. Today was the best session of sucking myself off ever. Not only did i reach the back of my throat, i felt no pain, and having that much cock in my mouth really made me realize i am my own best lover... arghhh, mind blowing lover at that! To think and feel so amazing toward none other than your own self?? well its frigging awesome. Crazy i know, but i love myself!
Thank you to all for sharing.
yes, this pics are me :P
lovemycocksomuch2.00_01_47_00.Still003.jpg
lovemycocksomuch2.00_02_21_00.Still012.jpg
lovemycocksomuch2.00_02_21_20.Still013.jpg
lovemycocksomuch2.00_02_32_08.Still015.jpg
lovemycocksomuch2.00_02_02_10.Still008.jpg
lovemycocksomuch2.00_02_57_19.Still010.jpg
Last edited by Suckmyself on Sat May 29, 2021 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
:oops: :roll: :mrgreen:

SSadventurer

Re: discovered something new...

Post by SSadventurer »

Seen the video and it's great. Pics are cumming licking good :) awesome, hope to do that the soonest. from the Philippines.