Saturday Night Live Skit - Will Farrell Selfsuck Yoga

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

blacksunshineaz

Saturday Night Live Skit - Will Farrell Selfsuck Yoga

Post by blacksunshineaz »

A while ago Toby McGuire (Spider-Man) was the guest host on Saturday night live and they did a skit where they were doing yoga and Will Farrell was sucking himself. I had heard about it for a while but had never seen it until last night when I found it online. The direct link disappeared so I uploaded it here

http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=126S ... 4AR8XQRWEI

This is a temporary link so get it while you can. It's 21.9 MB so it's sort of big

n_aguiar

Post by n_aguiar »

I've heard of it but have never seen it. I just love SNL!

BTW, did you notice how easy it is for him to put his head between his legs? Maybe he does it in real life. Hahaha.

SELFSUCKR

Post by SELFSUCKR »

Actually, if you look close you will see that those are not his legs. Notice that the position of his legs never changes and that his "legs" appear to be way too long for his body. Definitely a great SNL skit and a very clever illusion, but I don't think he is that flexible. If he was that flexible, how would he have ever found the time to become an actor. LOL

flexiguy89

Post by flexiguy89 »

definitely fake legs, without a question. good skit though