bored of selfing

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

pictures

bored of selfing

Post by pictures »

I generally like the feeling of sucking my balls and dick and can get down to the balls, but only in the c possition and you lose about 2 inches when you sit like that. But its hard to keep it up and it hurts to crush your hand to get down there. Usually when i cum its not really a real one, i do cum and orgasm but its very weak, and i can just jack my self a few secons after and cum again, its hard work for nothing special , need to be in a really kinky mood to enjoy it that much. If you get in x possition do you need to stretch to reach it or is it basically easy deep throat from there?

bugnstein

Post by bugnstein »

have you tried using a chair? grab the legs instead of sitting on your hands. I personally can get further using the x position.

N.E. Dave

Post by N.E. Dave »

I think that everyone has a particular position that works better than others. When I get in the "X" position, I cant self as deep as the "c" position. The easiest position for me is the plough, though my mouth doesn't quite line up with my cock for deep throat. I agree that sometimes orgasms aren't as intense as others, but it certainly is worth it. as I'm sucking away, I keep thinking how alot of guys would love to be able to do this or at least watch. That gets me to orgasm pretty fast. Although I sometimes get frustrated with my slow progress(I want to eventually take it all down to the balls) I am not bored by selfing.

Suckcess

Re: bored of selfing

Post by Suckcess »

pictures wrote:I generally like the feeling of sucking my balls and dick and can get down to the balls, but only in the c possition and you lose about 2 inches when you sit like that. But its hard to keep it up and it hurts to crush your hand to get down there. Usually when i cum its not really a real one, i do cum and orgasm but its very weak, and i can just jack my self a few secons after and cum again, its hard work for nothing special , need to be in a really kinky mood to enjoy it that much. If you get in x possition do you need to stretch to reach it or is it basically easy deep throat from there?
You definitely need to stretch your legs out so they can easily go behind your head. From there, it all depends on how big your cock is on how much effort it will take to suck it.

I love the X position. It's the only one I use anymore.

Elrond

Re: bored of selfing

Post by Elrond »

pictures wrote:I generally like the feeling of sucking my balls and dick and can get down to the balls
Sounds like you need to make a video. It might not solve your problem, but it would sure turn me on. ;)