Hi there

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Suq

Hi there

Post by Suq »

Just discovered this forum, I've been into self sucking since I was about 14 years old, and I'm really happy to find out that I'm not the only person that does this!! :D

Suq

Post by Suq »

I really have to thank everyone for this forum, its really helped me realise things about myself. After reading some of the stories on here, and watching the self fuck videos, I found myself extremely aroused by other guys and also found myself to be extremely comfortable with it. So basically through this site I have discovered that I am heavily bi-sexual. Something that I'm sure I would have discovered eventually anyway, but this site has been a catalyst to my own sexual self discovery.

If any guys in the UK would like to meet up for ss sessions or more, just PM me or reply here! :wink: